What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Generalzod said:
JAWS 4 the Revenge the worst film ever...

There are 74 worse than that according to IMDb.

As for the list, "Crossover" is a full half a point worse than No. 2 on the list. Is anyone prepared to admit to having seen it? I'm tempted to pick it up just to see why more than 2,100 people rated it so poorly. Has to be a real shocker.

Nuke

Staff member
In my opinion, (and neither of these made it onto that list of 100, but they are fair dinkum SHOCKERS!) the worst movies I have seen are 'Dreamcatcher', and a movie called 'Chicken Park'.

'Dreamcatcher' is the only movie I have ever even considered walking out of, and if not for the fact I just had to see how bad it got, me and my mates would've walked out after 40mins and asked for our money back. Who woulda guessed the genius was in fact a friendly alien who could get rid of those evil aliens that looked like turds? Hmmm ....

'Chicken Park' is supposed to be a comedic piss-take of 'Jurassic Park'. 30ft tall chickens being the joke. This movie was NOT worth the $10 I paid for it. You get comedy movies that are genuinely funny. You get comedy movies that are not funny (but are supposed to be). You get comedy movies that are supposed to be funny, but are that tragically unfunny, they become kinda funny again due to their stupidity. 'Chicken Park' rates another notch or two below that. This movie is so bad that you cringe all the way through it, and constantly say to yourself "Oh my God" as you shake your head in disgust and shame. I only watched it once, and I will never be watching it again. I only keep it to remind myself that I should never again buy a cheap, unknown movie on impulse based on the text on the back of the cover.

big pat

Coach
the worst movies anthing with ashton kutcher in it that guy is hopeless, except cheaper by the dozen it was such a good movie even he couldn't ruin it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Tried to watch that Aussie movie Jindabyne the other night. Fell asleep on the lounge. Was it any good. I missed most of it ??? LOL...

Latest posts