What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

OVP

Coach
Knightmare said:
Sure thing OVP- if you can tell me where to find them. Houseboat Horror- is that meant to be a serious horror movie or is it a spoof? Either way, going from the cast, it sounds like it would be pretty amusing. And you said it's pretty hard to find- any ideas where to look?

No idea where to find now mate. When i first saw it, certain Surry Hills Video providers seemed to be on something .... so they obviously had it to cater for the idiot stoned brigade who just wanted to punish their mates :)

Our Man Flint is also a cracker but you'll find it now at any video store. Its a rubbish parody of any James Bond flick, but its so bad, you'll laugh your arse off :)

D

Deleted member 10972

Son Of The Mask was dross.

Can't stand most Hugh Grant stuff either.

skeepe

Immortal
hineyrulz said:
What about Bob, that was total crapola!!!!

I thought What About Bob was fantastic. A brilliant descent into madness by Richard Dreyfuss.

Worst movie ever made? Masters of the Universe. Doesn't mean I don't love watching it though :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
skeepe said:
I thought What About Bob was fantastic. A brilliant descent into madness by Richard Dreyfuss.

Worst movie ever made? Masters of the Universe. Doesn't mean I don't love watching it though :lol:

About to say the same thing

What About Bob is a great movie!