What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Raider_69

Post Whore
the cable guy... im absolutely certain im in a massive minority, but i found that movie to be comepletely woeful, almost killed jim carey for me

God-King Dean

Immortal
Cable Guy is trash... almost as trashy as Shaun of the Dead. How so many people found that corny rubbish funny is simply beyond me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
Cable Guy is trash... almost as trashy as Shaun of the Dead. How so many people found that corny rubbish funny is simply beyond me.

here here
I must say though, while shawn of the dead was ordinary, Hot Fuzz is pretty funny

In a time where Will Farrell and Ben Stiller have lowered the bar so dramatically for a good comedy, Hot Fuzz was a breath of fresh air.

Stiller and Farell are the pits, their last good movies imo where There's Something About Mary and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, respectively, though jay and silent bob was probably over-rated by myself and other kevin smith fans.