What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

B-dos

Referee
Samwise said:
Yeah its not as good as those movies, but its still a pretty good flick. I think alot of people let their hatred for Tom Cruise cloud their judgement on this one.

It could be but to be honest i think the hatred for Cruise began more recently than Eyes Wide Shut. He was pretty well liked back then.

B-dos

Referee
Sir Knight82 said:
I am there man after dragging the missus to the footy on sunday I got punished by watching "Amy" and "sisterhood of the travelling pants" in succession and tonight apparently its "Now and Then."

Geez, all that for one game of footy. Youre getting done mate.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Im surprised no-one has mentioned 'Oceans Twelve'. Simply attrocious. Made even more attrocious by the star quality appearing in the film. Urghh.

Breadman

Juniors
Any musical licks balls, they are for the theatre not the movies.

SK82 - continually talk throughout the movies and fidget lots. Half way through the second movie she'll tell you to leave the room...or f**k off altogether

Pistol

Coach
Autofocus

Even though it was a biopic mainly on Bob Crane rather than Hogan's Heroes, I feel it was very poorly done and some very shoddy acting from Greg Kinnear and Willem Defoe (whom I think is a great actor. This was one of the roles I would have passed on)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Mission Impossible 2 - utter crap! compared to the first one....Mi3 looks like the series may redeem itself??? Cruise is a kook but still turns out some gems like Collateral and he was good in War of the Worlds.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There's a film with Ewan McGregor that came out a few months ago...

He plays a psychologist...And Bob Hopkins plays a blind man who is the main character's dad (and the kid swears he's dead)...

Anyway, I can't recall what it was called, but it is utter garbage.

Also, the American versions of Ringu are bloody awful.

Breadman said:
Any musical licks balls, they are for the theatre not the movies.

SK82 - continually talk throughout the movies and fidget lots. Half way through the second movie she'll tell you to leave the room...or f**k off altogether

Yeah man, but women are cunning creatures shes quite a footy fan herself so next time a games on just to spite me she'll turn it around and annoy the f**k out of me!

Sometimes its better to bare things in pain.

Also add "Now and then" to the list. Saw this horror last night.

j_tig

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Im surprised no-one has mentioned 'Oceans Twelve'. Simply attrocious. Made even more attrocious by the star quality appearing in the film. Urghh.
i didnt know whether to laugh at this movie or not, they must have been high or soething when they made it - i mean julia roberts playing a lookalike of julia roberts? :? WTF?

Pistol

Coach
I thought that the Tim Burton remake of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was an absolute piece of garbage. Talk about a butcher job, this was a mutilation of the original film.