What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Zeb Zeb Man

Just wanted to wish Zeb all the best today for his debut...the kids is tough...and hopefully he has a good game for us. And Don't expect too much of him too early as it's only his debut game.

strider

Post Whore
go zeb!

no extra pressure or anything - but i just put a few $s on u for first try scorer - so don't disappoint me ok :D :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Zeb did really well, he just found it dfficult adapting to the pace in first grade, he'll be good for the run.

Y2Eel

First Grade
should play again round 7

if morrisons back id have

11 hindy
12 morrison
13 zeb

15 moi moi!!!!!

we need impact of the bench will be good when robbos back put zeb on there with moi moi...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Zeb's problem was the fact he was playing with 16 players who were shoe ins for the Scarecrow in the re-make of the Wizard of Oz

IE: They were heartless

strider

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Zeb's problem was the fact he was playing with 16 players who were shoe ins for the Scarecrow in the re-make of the Wizard of Oz

IE: They were heartless

That would actually be the Tinman, not the scarecrow .... altho from some of the brain explossions, I'd say some could fill the brainless scarecrow role aswell :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Great debut, lived up to the hype.

I'd play Morro at lock when he returns and keep Zeb in the 2nd Row

Hurriflatch

Referee
Gotta agree

Looked a lot better then Chad has this year, good to see him score a try on debut as well

too bad it couldn't have been either the 1st or last on the day tho

bartman

Immortal
My first look at Zeb today. Thought he played quite well, didn't shirk and ran hard. Few handy passes there too. He should probably keep his place for the next game or two, while more senior players get back their fitness after some time off.

PB

Bench
eelavation said:
Zeb did really well, he just found it dfficult adapting to the pace in first grade, he'll be good for the run.

i thought for a debut it was really good. His problem was he got caught out a few times around the ruck after making a tackle, but as you say as he adapts, he will only get better.