What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They still don't get it

Evenflow

Bench
You think it's funny that other fans have anger toward your club.

That's why you are a f*cktard.

Having trouble reading again i see....Just to clarify what i did say is that i find it amusing how some opposition fans get in regards to how Bellyache and/or the players view those premierships. The reason why i find it amusing is why would anyone give a f**k how they view the situation? If you, i or anyone else chooses to view it differently then isn't that all that matters?

As for if i find it funny that other fans have anger towards my club, while i don't necessarily find it funny i certainly don't get upset by upset by it, i just don't care. Call that arrogant or whatever but why any fan of any club would get upset at what someone else thinks of their club i'll never know. There's plenty of fans of every other club who don't give a toss what opposition fans think either so does that make them arrogant as well or does that term only apply to certain Storm fans?

I'm sure you think that Storm fans should bite their tongue and kiss your arse to try and appease you for something that we were in no way responsible for and totally out of our control. While i'm as disgusted as anyone with what went down with Waldron and co at the helm it won't stop me backing my club to the hilt as it stands now and if you can't handle that then it's your problem to deal with not mine.

Tommax25

Bench
AT the end of the day money doesnt make you pass, kick or catch betetr. it doesnt buy you betetr gameplans or improve commitment. the storm in my eyes are still premiers, yes they're removed from the record books for what they did but moeny didnt win them those games. there's been plenty of teams with good rosters who havent won premierships

Why you so stupid?

Evenflow

Bench
I knew some halfwit would draw that particular long bow. Of course Saints fans claiming 16 Premierships is exactly like Melbourne fans claiming 3. I mean, we obviously cheated to win the 11 in a row... :roll:

LOL Wooshka! Way to miss the point, are you related to Loudtwat by any chance? Just asking... Firstly i never compared Saints fans claiming 16 premierships to Melbourne fans 3. The only comparison i made is how worked up Saints fans get when others say they've only won 1 comp and how worked up people get when Bellyache says it still feels like they won those 2 premierships. My point is why the f**k does anyone care what other people think?

As a Queens fan you shouldn't give a toss what other supporters think just as nobody should give a toss what Bellyache thinks, why should you? Personally i couldn't care less if you blokes want to claim 16, if that's what you think and feel then more power to you and that's all that should matter to you. Do i agree you've won 16? No i don't but that's just the way i see it and i sure as shit aren't going to have a coronary just because Saints fans see it differently.

HowHigh

Coach
AT the end of the day money doesnt make you pass, kick or catch betetr. it doesnt buy you betetr gameplans or improve commitment. the storm in my eyes are still premiers, yes they're removed from the record books for what they did but moeny didnt win them those games. there's been plenty of teams with good rosters who havent won premierships
You're an idiot.

What if other teams rorted a million + on their caps too.

How about if the Tigers this year were able to buy Thurston and Slater, or Thurston + Cameron Smith to the dragons etc

An extra million worth of salary on any team would make a big difference. Melbourne had/have some great players, but that team was assembled and able to stay together illegally.

Their grand final wins in 06 and 09 count for nothing, they are cheats.

Is your brain pierced as well?

This could be one of the most geniused posts I have read in quite some time.

Well done.

sting

Bench

Is this bloke legit???

Where have i once disagreed with that? I'll also ask you again because you conveniently didn't (couldn't) answer me, where have i defended the rorting? Where have i once said that the rorting was all ok? Where have i said that i thought we were hard done by? Where have i said our trophies should be re-instated? If you can't find it then STFU.

This the second time you've got all hysterical about this. You haven't said it in black and white, but your attitude suggests otherwise.

f**k me dead, would all you Storm fans be proud of the fact you got caught stealing from your colleagues at work? And would you feel victimised when you didn't even get sacked, but instead you got to keep your job and all benefits and get a years holiday???

Loudstrat

Coach
Having trouble reading again i see....Just to clarify what i did say is that i find it amusing how some opposition fans get in regards to how Bellyache and/or the players view those premierships. The reason why i find it amusing is why would anyone give a f**k how they view the situation? If you, i or anyone else chooses to view it differently then isn't that all that matters?
Bellamy was at the centre of this. It matters a great deal what he thinks, because all anyone has copped from the club is that they are innocent and it's all a Sydney conspiracy.

As for if i find it funny that other fans have anger towards my club, while i don't necessarily find it funny
Even after all this time i still find pretty f**king funny how worked up opposition fans get in regards to how Bellyache and/or the players view those premierships :lol: .............Feel free to bitching and moaning about it though, we got a final to concentrate on this week.
Sounds like you find it funny to me.
i certainly don't get upset by upset by it, i just don't care.
You put a lot of effort into not caring if this thread is anything to go by.
Call that arrogant or whatever but why any fan of any club would get upset at what someone else thinks of their club i'll never know. There's plenty of fans of every other club who don't give a toss what opposition fans think either so does that make them arrogant as well or does that term only apply to certain Storm fans?
And you busting a blood vessel over what WE think of your cheating club - Sounds like you do know. But if you dont care, then f*ck off and stop getting uppity about it you f*cking spastic!!!!!!!

I'm sure you think that Storm fans should bite their tongue and kiss your arse to try and appease you for something that we were in no way responsible for and totally out of our control. While i'm as disgusted as anyone with what went down with Waldron and co at the helm it won't stop me backing my club to the hilt as it stands now and if you can't handle that then it's your problem to deal with not mine.
I would hate to see your reaction if it WAS your problem, seeing how uptight you get when it isnt your problem and you dont care! FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!

images

Evenflow

Bench
f**k me dead, would all you Storm fans be proud of the fact you got caught stealing from your colleagues at work? And would you feel victimised when you didn't even get sacked, but instead you got to keep your job and all benefits and get a years holiday???

f**k you're clueless, which part of when i said i'm as disgusted as anyone with what transpired last year from Waldron and co and firmly believe the rat should've faced criminal charges makes you think i'm proud? In my mind we didn't get to keep anything so that's my thinking of it.

Or is it because i chose to stick by my team and support them this year that you think i was proud of the rorting? Would you have preferred me and all other Storm fans to just jump ship and let the club die a slow death? Of course you would've but we didn't, might explain why you're so pissed off :lol:

sting

Bench
f**k you're clueless, which part of when i said i'm as disgusted as anyone with what transpired last year from Waldron and co and firmly believe the rat should've faced criminal charges makes you think i'm proud? In my mind we didn't get to keep anything so that's my thinking of it.

Or is it because i chose to stick by my team and support them this year that you think i was proud of the rorting? Would you have preferred me and all other Storm fans to just jump ship and let the club die a slow death? Of course you would've but we didn't, might explain why you're so pissed off :lol:

I guess if none of you have got it by now you never will

Noa

First Grade
Is this bloke legit???

It may not suit your pov but unfortunatley its the truth in any sport. For evidence see why the heat didnt win last year, the NY Yankess dont win every year, Real Madrid has won nothing for years, heck we got flooged 40-0 in 2008, etc,etc,etc. And before you pop a blood vessel, yes we cheated. Now go take a nurofen and chill out for a couple of hours.

Evenflow

Bench
Bellamy was at the centre of this. It matters a great deal what he thinks, because all anyone has copped from the club is that they are innocent and it's all a Sydney conspiracy.

Sounds like you find it funny to me.
You put a lot of effort into not caring if this thread is anything to go by.
And you busting a blood vessel over what WE think of your cheating club - Sounds like you do know. But if you dont care, then f*ck off and stop getting uppity about it you f*cking spastic!!!!!!!

I would hate to see your reaction if it WAS your problem, seeing how uptight you get when it isnt your problem and you dont care! FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!

wtdugx.jpg

sting

Bench
It may not suit your pov but unfortunatley its the truth in any sport. For evidence see why the heat didnt win last year, the NY Yankess dont win every year, Real Madrid has won nothing for years, heck we got flooged 40-0 in 2008, etc,etc,etc. And before you pop a blood vessel, yes we cheated. Now go take a nurofen and chill out for a couple of hours.

Haha fmd you're dumb

Joker's Wild

Coach

I think this is the part most here are having trouble believing Noa

Pierced Soul said:
the storm in my eyes are still premiers

firechild

First Grade

Pretty coincidental though that in each of the 4 years the Storm cheated (excluding 2010 where they were essentially removed from the competition), they made the grand final. The fact they lost 2 is largely irrelevent, 4 consecutive grand final appearances is almost unheard of these days and can be put down to nothing more than the fact the squad was assembled illegally. It may be a fact that for the most part Melbourne retained their squad through cheating rather than building it (buying top shelf talent from other clubs) but I'm sure in those years Manly would have loved to have retained Glenn Hall, Steve Bell, Steve Menzies and a few others that were forced out because of the salary cap. Other clubs would be similar. The Storm offloaded the odd player to make it look like they had salary cap concerns but every team that has won a legit premiership in the last decade has lost significant amounts of players that could not be replaced yet Melbourne managed to continue along keeping all the players they wanted. That is where the problem lies.