What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that are startin to piss me off

Monkey

Juniors
This will probably get locked (for giving an opinion) but here's what pisses me off about this forum now:

When new people come on, they get flamed for not knowing where to post questions. its a forum, thats what it's for.

Getting told to ask questions in FAQ/questions to mario. they never get answered and it is a long messy thread now that no-one can read.

people who come out with stuff like, 'your a dick' and 'f**k off you idiot' should be banned. i've had a go at people but there's no need for that. you should be able to have your own opinion.

Rant over. :?

thomo

Juniors
Monkey said:
This will probably get locked (for giving an opinion) but here's what pisses me off about this forum now:

When new people come on, they get flamed for not knowing where to post questions. its a forum, thats what it's for.

Getting told to ask questions in FAQ/questions to mario. they never get answered and it is a long messy thread now that no-one can read.

people who come out with stuff like, 'your a dick' and 'f**k off you idiot' should be banned. i've had a go at people but there's no need for that. you should be able to have your own opinion.

Rant over. :?
No reason it should be locked - you are spot on! The FAQ/questions for Mario thread needs to be culled so only questions and answers are in there - none of the other garbage. As for new people coming on and asking similar question that have been previously answered, it takes the same amount of time to answer their question as it does to abuse them.

NPK

Bench
I totally agree. You have to wonder about the maturity of the people in here who constantly abuse others.

TripleM

Juniors
You must admit the abuse has died down heaps over the last couple of weeks.

I think it would be a good idea to have a question + answer ONLY thread. Though the main problem is that 99% of the questions that people want Mario to answer have already been answered - that may be one reason why he's not answering. He may also be busy.

I may have a look through the old question thread and see if I can compact it somehow..

miccle

Bench
Even though the level of abuse IS improving, I still agree 100% with your post mate. I think a lot of tempers are running a little too high due to the constant delays in the game. Ah well, I just hope it gets out sooner than later to give people a bit of a chance to cool down.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Monkey said:

Yeah your spot on there mate, Ill think its pissin me and some other people too. I mean whats the big deal if new people come on and post a question thats answered rather than posting in the FAQ. WHO CARES!!!!.
Why go over the top and call em an idiot. THe only idiots are the ones who tell the new people off.

I rest my case. :D

Forum Idiot

Bench
yeah the newbies cause alot of arguments because they cant read. there is a topic that says for them to read it if they are new but they bloody dont read it so they should get abused!
something that people dont realise is that THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OT KNOW EXCEPT THE RELEASE DATE!!!!! and who cares really? well be playing the game before christmas! and thats all we need to know.

the faq thread is useless now because people ask the same question over and over again and the thread is flooded. mario doesnt come on anymore so nothing gets answered which doesnt matter anyway because it has been answered earlier on in the thread. if the new posters would actually f**king read the faq before they posted then no-one except kingling and pepstart would fight.

Forum Idiot

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
Monkey said:

how the hell are they supposed to know where the FAQ is.

:? :roll: :? :roll: :x
how about "FAQ (read this is you are new to the game)"
what about that?! for christs sake! you IDIOT!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
PARRA_FAN said:
Monkey said:

Hey take it easy, that threads fairly new anyway.

Geez :roll: :roll:

Another thing thats p!ssed me off is that when someone asks a question in the FAQ which has already been answered, again these idiots have a go at them.

Kasper

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
Forum Idiot said:
PARRA_FAN said:
Monkey said:

Hey take it easy, that threads fairly new anyway.

Geez :roll: :roll:

Another thing thats p!ssed me off is that when someone asks a question in the FAQ which has already been answered, again these idiots have a go at them.
well what pisses me off is you sitting in your homosexual pink powder puff computer chair getting all high and mighty trying to tell everyone else what to you stupid merkin.

Tugga Waugh

Juniors
Recently new to the forums,

one thing Ive noticed is that theres so much b!tch fighting goin on this thread, c'mon ladies stop fighting and get back to painting your nails. :D :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tugga Waugh said:
Recently new to the forums,

one thing Ive noticed is that theres so much b!tch fighting goin on this thread, c'mon ladies stop fighting and get back to painting your nails. :D :lol:

speaking of which, are you still right for transport to get to your face lift?!?!?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
KINGLING said:
well what pisses me off is you sitting in your homosexual pink powder puff computer chair getting all high and mighty trying to tell everyone else what to you stupid merkin.

You sre have a bug up your freckle about a lot of things dont you Kingy ?

HBG

Juniors
Fair call Monkey.

Put it this way, I get frustrated/annoyed etc when caught behind an L plater. He/She may be well below the speed limit, and driving with their left wheels over the left hand lane.

Then I remember what my driving instructor told me. That is, when you are experienced enough to have your license; remember what it was like to be an L plater.
Give he/she room, in case he/she makes a mistake. But most off all be courteous. We are all on this road together.

This post may sound Stupid :? , but it's very similar. ie Road Rage.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Haaawwwwwww, you are wise beyond your years sensai HBG :D

When you can snatch the USB controller from my hand, you will be ready grasshopper.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:
KINGLING said:

You sre have a bug up your freckle about a lot of things dont you Kingy ?

Must be the frustration of this game having so many delays, though Im not too fussed about it getting delayed. Although you're probably right Vodka there could be a bug up his *rse or something.

Goleel

Juniors
Nah, Kingling has had that issue for a long time before the game was getting delayed. You get used to it.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i want a sticky "flame" thread for ppl 2 let out there anger in peace!!!!! forum idiots right there is absoltley nothin new 2 know about the game other than the release date yet theres still newbies posting questions that can be found in the faq and marios thread

Princess Ange

Juniors
Tugga Waugh said:
c'mon ladies stop fighting and get back to painting your nails. :D :lol:
"oh, gosh darn, i broke a nail. whatever am i to do" :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, sure, whatever :roll: i ain't painting my nails for anyone :eek:

Latest posts