What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

Vossy

Bench
fmd this is a nothing story!!!!!! media as usual picking on rugby league again while afl and union are treated like fairies

Union are doing there very best to take some light off the NRL..

Cooper up on Burglary charges and Beale up on Assault charges

Brett Seymour? Paul Gallen? The performances of the 2009 Cronulla Sharks?

• Brett Seymour was set up
  • Gallen was provoked and he couldnt gain access to a toilet so went up a lane way to take a leak..
  • Maitua took drugs and was sacked immediately
  • Fraser Anderson pissed off overseas
  • Tony Zappia got his marching orders immediately
  • ABC dragged up sh!t from 7 years ago from a chick who "regretted" giving consent for a bunning, she bragged about it, she loved it, she wanted $
Mate I am telling you now, they don't investigate something like this for 5 months then arrest the wrong blokes. Maybe you don't know him as well as you think.

again, its not his go

you obviously havent been around this forum much..he is taking the piss

jc155776

Coach
Can we add a poll to this thread so we can see who thinks the Drug Induced Knights should be kicked out of the comp and allow the Hunter Mariners back into the comp in their place?
Lets see how many I can get

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
I expect a drug charge against an NRL interchange player like Wicks to get even softer treatment.
It will be on the front and back of tomorrow's terrorgraph, also excpect one of the current affairs show to do a story on it being part of "rugby league culture", well done Wicks you stupid fat f**ker, hopefully the Knights shred his contract after this, but i suspect they might already have done that...and as for replacing the Knights with the Mariners :roll:

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Can we add a poll to this thread so we can see who thinks the Drug Induced Knights should be kicked out of the comp and allow the Hunter Mariners back into the comp in their place?

Lets see how many I can get
if you were slightly less obvious with your white text then you might get a few, you f**king muppet.

innsaneink

Referee
I reckon he'd do his time pretty hard, plenny blokes would love the chance at a big burly NRL front rower.

Stupid prick.

Slackboy72

Coach
So why hasn't El D come on here to defend him and say he is innocent till proven guilty, it's a media conspiracy, it's Jaquelin Magnay's fault, blah blah blah AFL blah blah blah etc etc.

Angry_eel

First Grade
He's gone for a long time. Say what you want about a media conspiracy I don't expect the Police to chase him for 5 months if he was innocent.

beave

Coach
When will these spastics learn????

I have no doubt he would be on the $100k mark, what in god's name is he thinking??

Cletus

First Grade
When will these spastics learn????

I have no doubt he would be on the $100k mark, what in god's name is he thinking??

When you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

He's gone for a long time. Say what you want about a media conspiracy I don't expect the Police to chase him for 5 months if he was innocent.

I agree...from what I have read he has been denied bail...the guy is an absolute fool and deserves all he gets.

And to all of you who trot out the old "he has'nt been found guilty" BS then go figure...the cops ain't gonna waste their time tracking him for 5 months.

Wicks is gone big time...

BPS

Juniors
I'm no angel and I've tasted a bit here and there but one of the worst drugs if not the worst is meth.
The damage it does to innocent people is horrendous! It can turn generally decent blokes into raging fighting machines who just want to maim innocent people. I hope they put him in gaol and throw away the key

Engine

Juniors
I'm no angel and I've tasted a bit here and there but one of the worst drugs if not the worst is meth.
The damage it does to innocent people is horrendous! It can turn generally decent blokes into raging fighting machines who just want to maim innocent people. I hope they put him in gaol and throw away the key

Spot on!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore

Well said
i've never dabbled in the stuff myself, frankly im not that stupid (no offense), but i've mates that have. Good, placid and docile people who decided to experiment with some harder drugs and it turned them into complete and utter psychopaths.

Frederick

Staff member
Picked up some interesting info off FoxSportsNews just then. Wicks apparently has been granted bail and will plead not guilty. Burraston also said something along the lines of "had we found out about this earlier than he would be gone for sure"

Latest posts