What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston injured

MKCS

Juniors
1. Boyd
6. Milford / Morgan
7. Cronk
9. Smith

Qld spine still shits on NSW. Only way NSW could beat them is if we traded Pearce for Cronk. He puts a handbrake on their attack. Cronk ignites ours.

1. Hayne
6. Maloney
7. Pearce
9. Peats

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I'm excited about the prospect of dce or Milford.

Will have to be Milford.

DCE could never be picked. Tallis and Lewis (and other morons) have declared him basically a dog and Qlders boo the bloke.

Milford it is. He is in awesome form....

davi

Juniors
Will have to be Milford.

DCE could never be picked. Tallis and Lewis (and other morons) have declared him basically a dog and Qlders boo the bloke.

Milford it is. He is in awesome form....

Form you would have to say Milford, but loyalty and experience I really think Queensland will go with Morgan despite his form. Morgan also won't have to worry too much about being lead play-maker with Cooper Cronk being there and can concentrate on his running slashing game that he provides at five-eight with the occasional kick when he needs to be called on.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Form you would have to say Milford, but loyalty and experience I really think Queensland will go with Morgan despite his form. Morgan also won't have to worry too much about being lead play-maker with Cooper Cronk being there and can concentrate on his running slashing game that he provides at five-eight with the occasional kick when he needs to be called on.

Milford and Morgan are both in shit form.

Hope Qld pick either one of them.

Life's Good

Coach
Qld will probably throw a jersey to Alfie! Have to think it will be Morgan/Cronk with Milford/DCE just behind them unless they go left field & play Boyd @ 6 with Slater @ 1.

Either way NSW are still weak in comparison.

MKCS

Juniors
Either way NSW are still weak in comparison.

I'm not so sure. NSW has Australia's second string number six (Maloney) and arguably one of the top 10 greatest players in the past 5 years (Hayne) making up the spine. I know many people don't rate Pearce but he's been solid since late 2014 for the Roosters and hasn't put much of a foot wrong.

That leaves Hooker, no idea who will be picked but hoping it's Peats and not Farah. Peats won't break a game open but won't let anyone down either.

So...in my opinion Hayne at his best is better than Boyd at his best, Maloney is better than both Morgan and Milford for mine, Cronk better than Pearce and Smith better than Peats. That's 2 each so I guess our hopes come down to Sir Jarryd of Minto.

Life's Good

Coach
I'm not so sure. NSW has Australia's second string number six (Maloney) and arguably one of the top 10 greatest players in the past 5 years (Hayne) making up the spine. I know many people don't rate Pearce but he's been solid since late 2014 for the Roosters and hasn't put much of a foot wrong.

That leaves Hooker, no idea who will be picked but hoping it's Peats and not Farah. Peats won't break a game open but won't let anyone down either.

So...in my opinion Hayne at his best is better than Boyd at his best, Maloney is better than both Morgan and Milford for mine, Cronk better than Pearce and Smith better than Peats. That's 2 each so I guess our hopes come down to Sir Jarryd of Minto.
I should have been a bit clearer on weak. Forwards we are fine with hooker being up in the air but I can live with Farah based on his origin form.

Maloney will hold his own but he can't do it all and I am just not a fan of Origin Pearce. Club Pearce I think is good though.
As for Hayne, as good as he was that series was 3 years ago. Not doubting his athleticism but he is not even dominating at the Titans.