What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets

hybrideel

Bench
these are not accepted on games that are expected to be close to a sellout.

There has been a notice for the dragons game that the kids passes will not be accepted since before tickets went on sale

That's for the kids passes but they also give each club 10 or so actual game tickets. They are usually on the eastern or western terraces right in the corner

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I was at the Store today, there are 2 tickets (not together) in the Western Terrace, there is nothing in the Northern Terrace, and the only place available at the moment is in the Southern terrace.

There may be a further release of tickets Next week once the final ticketed memberships purchased recently are squared away.

How did the Western Terrace seats come to be available?

And will the club let non-ticketed members know if other tickets are available?

I don't live close, don't work close, and have tried emailing the club.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
How did the Western Terrace seats come to be available?

And will the club let non-ticketed members know if other tickets are available?

I don't live close, don't work close, and have tried emailing the club.

I would guess the non ticketed members would get first dibs on other tickets that may become available.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ticket sales for the Round 1 Eels v Dragons blockbuster at Parramatta Stadium have been in tremendous demand. Due to the ongoing high demand for Ticketed Memberships the club has reserved some seating for ongoing membership sales and these will be progressively released to the public as the game approaches.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=EELSPARA10

This debacle will cost us a full sellout. Just you watch.
The club needs to advertise very clearly if and when newly released tickets go on sale.

Suity

Parra Steve

Juniors
Im suprised that nothing has been said on our website and there's been no emails going around about this to members.

This has been a debacle from the start. What about the poor souls who wanted to get seats from the start but were forced to get seats behind the tryline???

I knew something was wrong last year when I had paid up fully ticketed membership. When I rang to check up with them they could not tell me if I had paid or where my online application went to. They said it was an "NRL problem"

fish eel

Immortal
In the communications department, yeah in so far as communications with fans, but I was more replying to the fact that Ross wasn't the only redundancy at the FC over summer.

Yes, I was just asking that question mainly in the context of people concerned there has been inadequate communication from the club recently.

I think we all agree that was something that really improved over the last 18 months or so with Ross Smart on board.

I hope we're not going backwards in a drive to save on salaries - because ultimately that will cost us dollards in the long run.

Pazza

First Grade
so when do more tickets become available because i just tried to purchase some from ticketek but none are available.

bartman

Immortal
Im suprised that nothing has been said on our website and there's been no emails going around about this to members.
Unfortunately, I'm not...
so who's idea was it to make so many office staff redundant before Christmas?
Yes, I was just asking that question mainly in the context of people concerned there has been inadequate communication from the club recently.

I think we all agree that was something that really improved over the last 18 months or so with Ross Smart on board.

I hope we're not going backwards in a drive to save on salaries - because ultimately that will cost us dollards in the long run.
It's been disappointing to say the least, what with all the talk about the club turning over a new leaf etc the previous year.

Dragons_#1

Bench
any tickets in the northern terrace that are not wanted??? as this is the area where most dragons supporters have bought....

I only need the 1 for myself... if any available that would be great!!

Thanks....

Latest posts