What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers at kogarah

The Damo

Juniors
How the f##k can you admire players that need to be told by this forum what they should be doing.?!

Imagine tell John's, Fittler, Langlands, Fulton, JT, Slater, Smith, Meninga and another 5,000 players what to do, how they should play and how to win!

FMD

Just call it for what it is.
They are not up to it.

Admire them?
Geeezuz!!
Save your admiration for despicable elderly nazi bash merchants, I’m sure the players don’t want it you bootlicker.

ouryears

Bench
Save your admiration for despicable elderly nazi bash merchants, I’m sure the players don’t want it you bootlicker.
As another poster said, you are at the bar and pissing in each other's pockets.

Your reference to Nazis tells me you are a sick person who enjoys having his pocket pissed in.

You admire players like a child admires a cartoon character, admiring any player on 2 feet.

Bootlicker

The Damo

Juniors

Your reference to Nazis tells me you are a sick person who enjoys having his pocket pissed in.

You admire players like a child admires a cartoon character, admiring any player on 2 feet.

Bootlicker
Lots of words there Buzzfan1, here’s some more of your words

Why, they deserve to meet the skull in a dark alley.
Might turn them into men.
They sure as hell need something to wake them up.

If you’ve got a hard on for skull that’s your business Dude - bootlickers gonna bootlick. But own it coward.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Bootlicker

Anyone got a exterminator phone number
Thanks

JamesRustle

First Grade
Well, many people in Iife are influenced by what others say.

Yes form your own opinion, however, wisely choose your counsel.

Assess, analyse, then form your opinion.

Many don't do that. Read the posts from some people who simply and monotonously feed each other.

Just like Mary has his coaching staff agree with his ass hole ideas.

Get the drift?
Why do you feel the need to preach?

I also reassess and recalibrate opinions where necessary.

Mary seems as bereft of either coming up with or effectively communicating more than one game plan. His coaching leaves a lot to be desired.

The team should take more responsibility for onfield performance, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point, as they look tired after the rep games.

Dosen't make it easy to enjoy the footy at present when we should be putting shit teams away and building momentum for a big finals campaign.

I don't get too carried away with hating on players, coach or the team these days. Footy means a lot to me, but in a different way than when it meant everything to me up until my mid 20s.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Panthers beat us easily.
Embarassing vs Souths.
Hopeless vs grubs and Parra.
We did well vs none of them.

Good teams win, not play ok but lose many.

Sounds like the socceroos mentality to me.

Losing a few in the year is natural.....however, you don't realise in the past 7 weeks we have sucked? Wow.
Deep down the socceroos know they are making up the numbers, so I disagree in any comparison to the Dragons.

I realise they've played below par over the past couple of months. I'm hoping for week on week improvement from here on in.

That was my thought after the dogs and parra games... good teams manage to win despite playing badly. Last year we dropped those games.

ouryears

Bench
Deep down the socceroos know they are making up the numbers, so I disagree in any comparison to the Dragons.

I realise they've played below par over the past couple of months. I'm hoping for week on week improvement from here on in.

That was my thought after the dogs and parra games... good teams manage to win despite playing badly. Last year we dropped those games.
Well, Souths, Panthers, Storm and Tigers have all beaten us fairly recently.

We ARE making up the numbers.
I would put my money on the Socceroos over us!

I think we know we are making up the numbers.
Socceroos didn’t give up, and they were playing the worlds best, not just other suburbs LOL

JamesRustle

First Grade
Well, Souths, Panthers, Storm and Tigers have all beaten us fairly recently.

We ARE making up the numbers.
I would put my money on the Socceroos over us!

I think we know we are making up the numbers.
Socceroos didn’t give up, and they were playing the worlds best, not just other suburbs LOL
Socceroos wouldn't stand a chance against us in a game of league. You organize it, I'll take you cash.