What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers salary cap?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No excuses, but it's nice to know what BHP is studying this semester - since Mitchell is in the off season and all...

Last edited:

40Twenty

Juniors
why does it matter, bit like the dogs who spend the cap each yr with a new team, they still find a way to CHOKE when it counts...in the dogs defence they havent made finals so no choke of late.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Get used to it. Ever since Phil Gould started splooshing all over the Tigers, I've noticed a sharp increase in the numbers of people who hate the Tigers. I particularly feel sorry for Keith Galloway.

Yep.

I don't think anyone actually hates Wests so much, more so the wank-fest.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Unfunny troll threads such as this are at least slightly useful as a way to identify nuffies to be added to the ignore list.

chunk

Juniors
I haven't read all the posts but the anyone else notice irony of such a thread being started by someone named 'Politis'

Buy a comp.....