What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah

James Hooper said on fox sports that Tim wants a $50,000 severance pay to leave the Eels.
So he asked to leave because he doesn't want to play reserve grade. He wants to be seen in top flight footy so he can secure a deal for next year.. and he wants us to pay him for the privilege of granting his wishes. I bet we do too. I'd play him in Ron Massey Cup before i gave him 50k to play elsewhere.

Gronk

Staff member
So he asked to leave because he doesn't want to play reserve grade. He wants to be seen in top flight footy so he can secure a deal for next year.. and he wants us to pay him for the privilege of granting his wishes. I bet we do too. I'd play him in Ron Massey Cup before i gave him 50k to play elsewhere.

Mr 7% prolly wants his $3500 share of the $50k.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
How can the Tigers guarantee a first grade spot? Tim is going to look pretty silly if he ends up in the reggies over there.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
How? ... can't their coach just say, hey i think you would be in our top 17
Well, yes strides, I see what you mean. But if Mannah plays shit a couple of weeks, then what. And why isnt he prepared to fight for a first grade spot here? It's only Evans that's above him ffs.

chiefy1

Juniors
How can the Tigers guarantee a first grade spot? Tim is going to look pretty silly if he ends up in the reggies over there.

The fact is Parramatta told him he had absolutely zero future at the club. The Tigers gave Mannah hope that if he played well he could earn a new contract, & that's the situation

strider

Post Whore
Well, yes strides, I see what you mean. But if Mannah plays shit a couple of weeks, then what. And why isnt he prepared to fight for a first grade spot here? It's only Evans that's above him ffs.
I imagine he has been told he's out

I thought he was one of our best forwards earlier this year - i think he was injured one week - then for some reason played practically no time in the infamous storm game ... and i think there have been worse forwards ... seems very odd to me .... i think there's shit behind the scenes

strider

Post Whore
they were going on on nrl360 last night about some rule for ESL players that said you had to have played X gmes in the NRL the year before - and apparently he aint there yet ..... so can't blame him if he thinks he can better achieve that elsewhere

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
they were going on on nrl360 last night about some rule for ESL players that said you had to have played X gmes in the NRL the year before - and apparently he aint there yet ..... so can't blame him if he thinks he can better achieve that elsewhere
Right well that explains why Evans is starting then.

Seems very harsh that a guy can play a decade of NRL, and about 10 games in his final season, and then not qualify to play ESL.

Latest posts