What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah

TheParraboy

Staff member
Agree with Avenger, didn't seem to be the same player from 2012 onwards

Maybe the scope of his brothers' cancer and ultimate death (RIP John) in early 2013 took its toll and played a part, and his energy/passion may have shifted a notch more so to his faith and family (understandably).

Overall was a terrific and respected club man. Shame things ended the way they did. But I wish his all the best for the future.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon he improved after the WC and playing for The Cuecumbers.
I guess the Mannah Cup will now be a Tri Series.
Thats probably our last link to Mr Hayne as well.
"Oh the times, they are a changin".

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
the irony about the Mannah brothers being our knight and shining armours in a couple of years is that the 2 other props in the squad have shown as good if not, better form than those guys and they're currently not in the side.

scary isn't it?

Frazer and Mitchell? Those 2 definitely had some issues .....

Update - actually Frazer was a fair bit younger.

Good luck to him.....he kept trying but his body has let him down. It would be good for him to retire an Eel but we won't lose anything if he goes.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Just after some clarification Eels supporters...on the 10 news this deal with Mannah seems to off now. Anyone actually sure of what is going on?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This kid will play first grade this year. He is too good. He reminds me so much of a young Adam Ritson. Without a doubt the best front rower that has come through the ranks since Cayless.

To keep him long term we will let go of players like Fui and Junior Paulo, but so be it, he will be twice the player they will ever be.
He will deadset play Origin.