What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

Nixx

Juniors
wow, made your first post so you can someone a f**king wanker, can hardly wait for the next one.
Well I think it was pretty piss poor of The Nick to call Moltzen childish and a wanker with out getting his facts straight.

Whether I have 1 post or 7000 odd I'm entitled to voice my opinion and call someone a wanker as much as the next bloke.

I think the post somewhere in this thread with the Keyboard Warriors image pretty much summed it up for a lot of the people who hang out in rugby league forums in general.

A bunch of tossers who never played league in their life or if they did never made it beyond club football but for some reason think their view is the be all and end all and that they should be able to bag the crap out of a team, a coach or the latest player in some sort of turmoil without any sort of recrimination.

Then when somone dares to challenge their view they turn on them and start putting sh!t on them.

Of course all from the saftey of their little cave behind the keyboard staring at a tiny little screen.

Nixx

Juniors
Get off the forum answer your phone and stop disrespecting everyone You F**KING wanker:lol:
Yeah real f*cking funny.

Tauber is the one with no repspect, he's pretending he know's nothing about what's going on, but is just covering his ar$e because he know's he f*cked up.

No matter what ends happening Molyzen should fire Tauber and the NRL should de-register him. He's a f*cking joke.

redvwhite

Juniors
Ok, reading that has really made me angry. Why did you ever sign with us you idiot? You don't think it is going to upset us!

We've been screwed over by this guy. I have finally had enough, I don't want to see him in red and white even if it disadvantages us greatly...we are now left very much understrengthed I can't swallow Stanley this, Vidot that...but we'll just have to make the best with what we've got. This guy has no right to pull on the red vee.

redvwhite

Juniors
And in other words what Moltzen is saying he is worth more now than what Dragons had offered him in his time of need. Why play for 3 years on 200k when he thinks he can get 300k. That is what he is on about, quite clearly.

IFR33K

Coach
Ok, reading that has really made me angry. Why did you ever sign with us you idiot? You don't think it is going to upset us!

We've been screwed over by this guy. I have finally had enough, I don't want to see him in red and white even if it disadvantages us greatly...we are now left very much understrengthed I can't swallow Stanley this, Vidot that...but we'll just have to make the best with what we've got. This guy has no right to pull on the red vee.

The article is a load of crap. If lui doesn't smack his wife, then there is no issue. Happy to see dragons pursue this.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Suggest some of the above posters meet at the pub in Carlton to discuss the above. I will not be there.

Lancelot:roll::roll::roll:

gypsy

Bench
The whole thing is a joke. Disgracefully handled.
Those of you making excuses for him being non contactable while in Vegas....Sim cards cost, wait for it...nothing.

What I would like to see happen, is him be forced to come to the Dragons, and spend the season playing for Dellharbour. Maybe then people like this kid would realise you can't just screw people around.

The NRL is a joke at the moment. The fact is, these guys can just please themselves and just dictate to clubs no matter what has been before them.

Look at Carney, he shouldn't be in the NRL at all, yet amazingly he has been thrown yet another lifeline.
Now his potential new employer, who are going out on a limb, have to wait for him to enjoy a well earned piss up in Thailand before Mr Carney would like to talk. What a joke. As long as we treat these kids as rockstars they will continue to act like them.

Get Moltzen down to Wollongong, he needs to be taught a lesson.

Last edited:

Zoggy

Juniors
Wow, he wants to stay with the pussy cats.

"But but but I didn't want to upset or hurt anyone, I just want to be around my mates and family"

Stay there mate, your friends and family will pick you up after you have a crap season with a nothing team

Ritzley

Juniors
While I can understand the disappointment in what's happened who on this forum hasn't made a knee-jerk decision based on the facts you had at the time and then realised later on that it wasn't the best decision you could have made!! I know I've made a thousand of them, and regretted a lot of them. Personally I don't want a player that doesn't want to be here and hope the Dragons make the honourable move and let him go (at the very least it'll give us the moral high-ground - and that's important when you have the wind behind you in the second half :sarcasm:)...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I think it was pretty piss poor of The Nick to call Moltzen childish and a wanker with out getting his facts straight.
To which you respond with silly insults and ignorance of your own kind. Some would call you a hypocrite.
Nixx said:
Whether I have 1 post or 7000 odd I'm entitled to voice my opinion and call someone a wanker as much as the next bloke.

I think the post somewhere in this thread with the Keyboard Warriors image pretty much summed it up for a lot of the people who hang out in rugby league forums in general.
lol.

Face it, you only joined the forums to have a fight... from the safety of your keyboard. A courageous decision. Hypocrite.
Nixx said:
A bunch of tossers who never played league in their life
Oh, you're a snob too. You don't know who has played the game here and yet you assume. What was that about getting your facts straight? Hypocrite.
Nixx said:
or if they did never made it beyond club football but for some reason think their view is the be all and end all and that they should be able to bag the crap out of a team, a coach or the latest player in some sort of turmoil without any sort of recrimination.
Recrimination? :lol:

Get a grip. Hypocrite.

Nixx said:
Then when somone dares to challenge their view they turn on them and start putting sh!t on them.
It's spelt shit. Looks like you can dish it out but can't take it. Soft... and a hypocrite.
Nixx said:
Of course all from the saftey of their little cave behind the keyboard staring at a tiny little screen.
Where are you now? LOL!!

P.S. Welcome to the forums. Hypocrite.

Guvner

First Grade
Why do you guys believe St George are entitled to compensation?

Simple. If a verbal release was given (and clearly it was) then our contract is valid. That being the case it needs to be honored or we need to be compensated in return for tearing it up. If there was no verbal release granted, then timid tim and his manager lied to us and we will be entitled to sue them for compensation. The fact that Tim says he wants to stay and the Tigers say they want to keep him really counts for nought legally.

greeny12

Juniors
If he ends up staying with the tigers, I can't wait to see soward bomb the shit out of him with our boys smashing the living shit out of him... All game.

In saying that I hope the dragons stand their ground on the issue regardless of what Tim wants and once he's forced here, force him to play nsw cup.

Father Ted

First Grade
Is it just me but Nixx makes his first post the same day Timid Tim arrives back in Australia? Family? Friend? Team Mate? Anyway Moltzen can't put on the Red Vee there would probably be a riot he's become that devisive even amongst our own. Would be just the Ticket in the Scarlett and white of the Steelers he would meet HONOURABLE men who would be GRATEFUL just earning an HONEST paycheck and PROUD to wear the colours.

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
Why do you guys believe St George are entitled to compensation?

Because we believed that he would Honour his word to represent us. And because it's too late to get another quality player. Isn't that enough?

Last edited: