What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Moylan to 5/8

Fangs

Coach
I hope we are ignored completely for Origin 3.

Why should our team be weakened when we were ignored completely for the games it wouldn't affect us.

Moylan would have been better than Pearce last night. But literally any half in the competition could match or beat him.

I predict 0 changes to the NSW Origin squad.

Moylan is clear candidate for a halves position, but that won't occur until 2018.

betcats

Referee
Moylan will be in the squad. But not in the top 17.

Maloney deserves it this year. Moylan will have years in that jersey.

I think whoever is in the best form deserves it, there is a long way to go before the squad is named, even if it was named today I think there is a fair chance Michael Morgan would play ahead of Maloney, shit depending on form Milford could be in the mix also. Anyway if Moylan keeps playing like he has the last two games he will be the first choice 6, I am 99 percent positive of that.

OldPanther

Coach
Is Cleary injured? His elbows are always taped up and he got a knock at training a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• cq5dam.web.1280.1280 (16).jpeg
    cq5dam.web.1280.1280 (16).jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 4