What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans ready to sack Walker

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lzd said:
that comment has to come from a blue-eyed bulldogs supporter doesn't it?

I could run through the list of off-field incidents Mason has been involved with during his time and compare them to Walker, but I fear my account would be banned, given the sensitive nature of inidents involving the former! That in itself speaks volumes.

:lol: You even edited out the white text!

MPLP.JPG

tiagra_line.jpg

sinker_trolling.jpg

Have a nice day sir.

The Preacher

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
I predicted this one: Walker to f**k up a chance with another club.

It was very much an "odds-on" chance, Wheelsey. No bookie in Australia would've set you on that one.

Mr Saab

Referee
At least he can tell his children he scored the Titans 1st ever try in an NRL game in 2007

Ice777

Bench
I thought that with being back home and after all the other bullsh*t he'd been through at his previous clubs that he'd actually make a good go of his 'last' opportunity. Silly, silly me :crazy:

sharko

Juniors
It seems the Titans management having been sitting on this for a while and hoping it would blow over or at least go undetected by the media..which is pretty naive nowadays considering most the media organsiations consider NRL players fodder for their own punters.

So williams claims that he was that drunk that he didn't know what he was doing recently and also lost his licence for drink driving previously and not a word from the NRL about this repeat offender.

Double standards again

MattJ

Juniors
hmmmmm... i wonder how tough the titans are?
What are the chances his suspension will be over around the same time he is over his injury?

Coaster

Bench
MattJ said:
hmmmmm... i wonder how tough the titans are?
What are the chances his suspension will be over around the same time he is over his injury?

The Titans are the ones that are punishing him, he broke the Titans rules, no police laws, or any of the NRL's rules.

The fact they are punishing him, means they are being tough on this, they could have swept it under the rug, this happened 10 days ago the media only got hold of it after wthe Titans called a press conference.

And atm nothing has been released on what he has done, some people here want to string him up for being out, yet the same people think SBW being blind drunk getting photos taken is ok.

If you have ever been to the Gold Coast and nightclubs then i bet you have been kicked out of one, i dont even take a watch, the bouncers know what time i need to leave.

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

People will buy into anything the media puts in a headline.

Maybe, he was a bit too drunk, & they told him to leave, maybe he had an arguement with some (even though it's said 'there was no victims'), who knows, & who cares. People are just looking for an excuse to lay into him.

lzd

Juniors
Dodger said:
Had to get someone :whistle

i know bait when i see it... that wasn't bait. paritcularly in the context of the thread.

i look forward to us putting 50 past the clock off at half time bulldogs this weekend (and in case you didn't recognise it, that's bait).

The Preacher

First Grade
lzd said:
i know bait when i see it... that wasn't bait. paritcularly in the context of the thread.

i look forward to us putting 50 past the clock off at half time bulldogs this weekend (and in case you didn't recognise it, that's bait).

I think you better go back and check his post lzd (post #8). Look closely and you'll see the pilchard on the gang hook.