What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans ready to sack Walker

Ice777

Bench
Dodger said:
Intriguing... I'll bring out the 'Dogs siege mentality defence again - why is it ok and the media is seemingly going to accept that the Titans will handle this investigation in house... but when it comes to our indiscretions and allegations everything is flung into public domain, allowing doubt and biased justice?

This playing the victim thing in regards to bringing the Bulldogs into it whenever any indescretion occurs by another team is getting/gotten so old Timmah. While i'm aware opposition supporters do it as well as a bait, the ironic part is that you Dogs supporters bring up your teams past misdemeanors every bit as much just as you've here and as other Dogs fans have done in other threads as well. Talk about tiring :sleeper:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rockin Ronny said:
First - I would ban all players from drinking IN PUBLIC PLACES - fullstop.
Thank you Ronny, please accept your free ticket to disneyland (one way).

I'll remember your point with some humour when I next share a beer with a player in the clubhouse.

Some people simply demand to have their ignorance exposed.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Willow said:
Thank you Ronny, please accept your free ticket to disneyland (one way).

I'll remember your point with some humour when I next share a beer with a player in the clubhouse.

Some people simply demand to have their ignorance exposed.

If he urinates on you or punches you, please return to this thread and suggest how it should be handled. With "some humour", perhaps? :roll:

lzd

Juniors
Ronny, i think you should be banned from using the internet. People might see you as a roll model and think that the opinions you post on forums like this are justifiable. Simple solution, ban you from the internet. 25K fine first time you are caught using.

The Preacher

First Grade
Rockin Ronny said:
If he urinates on you or punches you, please return to this thread and suggest how it should be handled. With "some humour", perhaps? :roll:

What mind altering substances are you partaking in Ronald???

Just how long have you been out of "the institution" ???

No wonder you're Rockin Ronny, you've got rocks in your f**king head !!!

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
The Preacher said:
What mind altering substances are you partaking in Ronald???

Just how long have you been out of "the institution" ???

No wonder you're Rockin Ronny, you've got rocks in your f**king head !!!

Interesting reaction, Einstein.

Clubs have put alcohol bans on players before. It's not that radical a suggestion - except for the mentally challenged.

The Preacher

First Grade
Rockin Ronny said:
Interesting reaction, Einstein.

Clubs have put alcohol bans on players before. It's not that radical a suggestion - except for the mentally challenged.

I knew you had some connection to an institution.
You wouldn't know sh!t from clay, Rockhead. I think I'm well versed in footballers drinking habits, and I'm aware of restrictions placed upon them by clubs.
Now have a look at your post, you 5 star goose.
"I would ban all players for drinking in public places". That is a load of sh!t.
Get back on your medication.

bjm8

Juniors
Kicked out of a bar for bad behaviour? Thats a bit of a loose statement, i know ive been kicked out of a bar only seconds after i walked in without saying a word to anyone, and had no reason given to me.

The Preacher

First Grade
bjm8 said:
Kicked out of a bar for bad behaviour? Thats a bit of a loose statement, i know ive been kicked out of a bar only seconds after i walked in without saying a word to anyone, and had no reason given to me.

The fact that you were naked may have had something to do with it !!:shock: