What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT: Round 2 Pre Season Challenge - 2023 cut and paste

DJDL

First Grade
I think the decision to use Atkinson over Dykes as a replacement for Nicho is an indicator of how Fitz plans to use Dykes - he's seen as a fullback/outside back at this point, not a half.

I dare say that'll change over time.
But I think that's more the plan of how he will see NRL game time initially.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think the decision to use Atkinson over Dykes as a replacement for Nicho is an indicator of how Fitz plans to use Dykes - he's seen as a fullback/outside back at this point, not a half.

I think it's more an indicator Disco is not seen as ready, knee wise, to play NRL. I can see him getting 20-30 mins in this trial. He's just got to go slow and steady.

fizman

Bench
Tonight we get rolled 13+ and The (New) Beak of Belmore scores, maybe even two tries.

Special K

Coach

DA has had a big off season and is viewed as the Tracey of this years squad. He will be 18th man often I would guess. Dykes is still only 1 game back

Don't care if we lose tonight Dogs can go off prematurely and be the February champs.

Tonight
1. Ball control
2. Stopping the offloads.
3. Trindall's kicking game and controlling the team.
4. Goal line defence.

That's all no trick players would like to see us get into the grind actually.

Craigshark

First Grade
Can’t see us getting rolled. Dogs forward pack is still pretty average. Can see them starting fast like last years trial and us coming over the top of them.

Latest posts