What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Tuesday vs Roosters - Rnd 24 - Friday 16th @ Alliance

Gronk

Staff member
Mr Bean Eating GIF

Cut and paste basically... Tuilagi was named in the reserves last week when still injured, and this week Matterson named in the team when supposedly now injured.

See who Barrett trots out on the day I guess. We're on a hiding to nothing, and mentally scarred by a massive effort before shitting the bed and losing last week.

Roosters by 40.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Mark my vote down as "this will be ugly"

I think we'll bounce back big up in Brisbane though.
If we keep the margin to around 30 it still gives us breathing space with the F/A on the tigers if they keep losing that Campbelltown may not be a must win to avoid the spoon if the F/A is too big reign in.

Tigers only have 2 more games to jag a win before they play us.

As the current difference is 100 points so they would have to win by 50 atm to avoid the spoon.

84 Baby

Referee
If we keep the margin to around 30 it still gives us breathing space with the F/A on the tigers if they keep losing that Campbelltown may not be a must win to avoid the spoon if the F/A is too big reign in.

Tigers only have 2 more games to jag a win before they play us.

As the current difference is 100 points so they would have to win by 50 atm to avoid the spoon.
@Tiger5150 do you need it broken down as to why you would need to win by 50 and not 100?
I still reckon it’s your best chance at avoiding spoon

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
If the Tigers actually have a go, they’re a good chance of dusting Souffs. The Bunnies line up on paper is pretty muck.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If the Tigers actually have a go, they’re a good chance of dusting Souffs. The Bunnies line up on paper is pretty muck.
I cant see them beating Manly next week.

This is probably there best chance to get on Equal terms with us. And if we keep losing then its a battle off in Campbelltown

In saying that if we play like we have the past 2 weeks i reckon we should jag a win against Brisbane or Dragons.