What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Titans Saturday 5:30pm

eels_fan

First Grade
Who will the halves be?

Brown & Asi
Brown & Blaize
Brown & Gutho
Brown & Sanders

??

Its all very exciting.... 15mins to go...

King-Gutho94

Coach
Poor old @Tiger5150 is getting trolled by Baz by us not playing Cini right now.

We have had Tago and Mulitalo both RMC cup players at the start of the year jump the queue ahead of him in 2 weeks.

Legal Eel

Juniors
My mate got a members email this morning that reckons Barrett has a totally different approach to BA when it comes to playing style and has been pushing for a faster, more mobile squad however there was push back.
Who was the push back from?

yy_cheng

Coach
My mate got a members email this morning that reckons Barrett has a totally different approach to BA when it comes to playing style and has been pushing for a faster, more mobile squad however there was push back.
Thanks, but it is obvious.

BA was the power, mistake free, grind them out and win at the end. It never changed throughout his tenure here.

Barrett is attack, attack, attack - our attack in the opposition 20 has improved. We attack from our own end to break up the compressed defense. I like all that but..... he's gotta focus on DEFENSE first.... Also why Wiremu doesnt get a run