What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Titans Saturday 5:30pm

oldmancraigy

Coach
On the team list, reading between the lines:

"Dear Messers Lane and Cartwright, stop dropping the ball. Please."

Soto

Bench
Either TBaz wants us to get the spoon or has realised how poor some of the immovable incumbents were he has replaced some of them with RMC players...or were RMC at the start of the year.
I will applaud him for trying to shake it up. They can't be any worse then what's been in front of them.
Will say that Lumelume, Harper and Cini won't be seeing first grade at Parra...done and dusted.. it's exciting to see what some of these guys can do now they have been given an opportunity...I'm all for it

emjaycee

Coach
Either TBaz wants us to get the spoon or has realised how poor some of the immovable incumbents were he has replaced some of them with RMC players...or were RMC at the start of the year.
I will applaud him for trying to shake it up. They can't be any worse then what's been in front of them.
Will say that Lumelume, Harper and Cini won't be seeing first grade at Parra...done and dusted.. it's exciting to see what some of these guys can do now they have been given an opportunity...I'm all for it
Possibly he has been given an instruction to bring some young guys and some RMC guys up into FG if given a chance due to injury. No need to see what Maka, Harper, Lumelume, Lussick, etc. bring cause they have brung it before.

Soto

Bench
Possibly he has been given an instruction to bring some young guys and some RMC guys up into FG if given a chance due to injury. No need to see what Maka, Harper, Lumelume, Lussick, etc. bring cause they have brung it before.
And bring it they didn't

hindy111

Post Whore

We knew what Harper bought before we signed him. Amd the reason 16 other clubs passed on him

Latest posts