What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Avenger

Immortal
To all the doubters, morons, oxygen thieves, Parra haters and perennial idiots who doubt the class off Jarryd Hayne. Especially Gaba who rates Darius Boyd more :lol: and the other imbecile who wants to know where the Hayne Train is. Hang your f**king heads in shame. Jarryd Hayne is the best fullback and the best player in the world.

As I have said on many occasions he does sh*t that other players can only think of doing on PlayStation. He is the man. Fear him but respect him.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Anybody who thinks players like Boyd/Dugan/Slater are better then Hayne have absolutely no idea about rugby league.

Hayne is the greatest,bow down you him you peasants.

thommo4pm

Coach
Hayne was exceptional tonight.

Darius Boyd has been brilliant all year.

Boyd is getting better and better at fullback. At their best I'd say Hayne is better than Boyd at this stage, but the gap is closing.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hayne was exceptional tonight.

Darius Boyd has been brilliant all year.

Boyd is getting better and better at fullback. At their best I'd say Hayne is better than Boyd at this stage, but the gap is closing.

No the gap is not closing,Boyd has never ever won a game single handely for any of the teams he has played for,Hayne has won about 100 games all by himself.

It's not Hayne that others really hate, it's people like you.

And Daley, f**k me dead by the end of the match I could have strangled the merkin, deadset he must have been masturbating over every little thing Parramatta and imparticular HAYNE did and couldnt stop bagging Penrith, it was sickening.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Imagine if Hayne played in a team with good halves like Slater and co,he is already the greatest but would be even greater.

Bow down

Avenger

Immortal
And Daley, f**k me dead by the end of the match I could have strangled the merkin, deadset he must have been masturbating over every little thing Parramatta and imparticular HAYNE did and couldnt stop bagging Penrith, it was sickening.

What's wrong with that ? I was. :cool:

Nevan_

First Grade
Yep.

When Hayne finds something resembling consistency, then he'll be the best player in the world.

Correct, Didgi

Boyd, on the other hand, has been consistent all year.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL @ idiots who think consistency makes you better

Hayne is the smartest man on earth and times his run of form perfect every year,he knows he can turn it on whenever he wants,why would he waste his energy and time playing great in every single game when he knows all you have to do is make the top 8 .

Slammin

Juniors
I remember Carl Webb used to play one good game out of ten. Only difference is he didn't have 13 year old boys rubbing their vaginas over him.

LOL @ idiots who think consistency makes you better

Hayne is the smartest man on earth and times his run of form perfect every year,he knows he can turn it on whenever he wants,why would he waste his energy and time playing great in every single game when he knows all you have to do is make the top 8 .
The sad thing is this guy is for real.

Latest posts