What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TO THE MEDIA.... RALLY... WHAT RALLY???

planeteels

Juniors
You Vultures are plucking a story out of Thin Air...

We are hearing all these reports about some kind of Rally at Parramatta Stadium before the Eels v Manly Game in 2 weeks time.

Where have you found this information from??? I'm sure that ALL OF US fans would love to know, considering none of us know anything about it!?!?!

There is no Rally, and the media know that... but that doesn't mean that you would let the truth get in the way of a good story - would it!?!?!

The Fact that Eels Fans are being contacted by phone/email in order to scab information about the "alleged rally" it just proves how inaccurate the reports are and how much you all really know about any such arrangements.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Media beat up

Nothing new here, they will still do anything to sell newspapers

When the players actually stick up for the coach and put their faith in him, is perhaps the time that we should at least listen to the players for now.

HAVEFAITHBOYS

Juniors
watched sports tonight last night

and they were crappin on about how theres a website where u can sign up for the rally... and they showed the site on tv briefly...

cant rem what it was... something like parraelectric.net or somehting along those lines... was too quick for me.. maybe u guys know the site..

tell me.. so i can go abuse the fat ass who made that site up.. :D

The Colonel

Immortal
HAVEFAITHBOYS said:
tell me.. so i can go abuse the fat ass who made that site up.. :D

There is no need....... as there is nothing about a rally on the site anyways. :roll:

The Godfather

Juniors
Wait for the Raaaaaaaaaaaay Hadley report...there will be THOUSANDS of disgruntled, suffering Parramatta fans, all with letters to the club saying that that Brian Smith must go.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What a world we live in, where the media can make up stories which are not even loosely based on fact and get away with it.

That's crap.

BlueandGoldDust

Juniors
WHAT A JOKE OF A WEBSITE!!!!!! Bloody Disgrace i reckon.

Not sure who is responsible for that site these days but they have no idea

Unreal V

Juniors
Call to arms,

We should get out to the game and chant "We hate Hadley" that would put the stick to him especially if it is loud enough to feed through the broadcast.

CrazyEel

Bench
Unreal V said:
Call to arms,

We should get out to the game and chant "We hate Hadley" that would put the stick to him especially if it is loud enough to feed through the broadcast.

I think that's a great idea, geez it would really pevve him off :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Eelementary said:
What a world we live in, where the media can make up stories which are not even loosely based on fact and get away with it.
They do it in every way with every issue every day.
**cough** War on Terror **cough**
News media is unfortunately opinion media - based on the opinions of those in control, made to massage the opinions of us without the knowledge and power.

eelandia

Juniors
Unreal V said:
Call to arms,

It will only take one banner to get the ball rolling and let him know his vindictive practices are childish and unpopular.

WHAT A JOKE OF A WEBSITE!!!!!! Bloody Disgrace i reckon.

Not sure who is responsible for that site these days but they have no idea

I still own the name and the hosting but I don't run it.

Latest posts