What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays game - after game comments

mightydragon

Juniors
These comments take the cake for me on the dragons website :

The Tigers scored four tries to the Dragons three and at the completion of the match Coach Nathan Brown used “disappointment” as his main emotion.

“In all my time as both a Coach and a player that is possibly the most disappointed I have been,” he said. “After the pre-season we had and to come out and play like that doesn’t sit well.”

Yeah, we had a great pre season!!!! Beaten by Souths in the Charity Shield. Like FFS, put us out of our misery if this crap is going to get wheeled out after every loss.

:x

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I think the most disappointing part of the performance is Browns ass was on the line and that it the best we could come up with.

Doesn't exactly strike you with confidence for the finals does it.

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Quote from Gaz aftr the game...

"The players want to win the comp. Obviously we love Nathan's game plans and we showed it no respect today in what we set out to do.

You mean Browny had a game plan?

gregstar

Referee
2123815537_c27b7421d0.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
redwhitedragon said:
Quote from Gaz aftr the game...

"The players want to win the comp. Obviously we love Nathan's game plans and we showed it no respect today in what we set out to do.

You mean Browny had a game plan?

He did....scoot, one out.....scoot, one out.....one out, kick.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
pepe said:
i would have brought on graig young from the bench.

pepe
lol. I would have asked you strap on the boots pepe.

Take one tackle without spilling the ball or throw one pass that wasn't forward and you'd be ahead of the rabble that we saw today.

After that I'd be happy to visit you in hospital.

pepe

Juniors
lol willow,i would have made sure i ran straight at hodgson to avoid the possibility of that ever happening.
you see willow, i'm a thinking man unlike the saints team i saw today,one of the positives is they can't possibly play that bad again(you'd hope).

pepe

big pat

Coach
it just looks like we started from where we left last year, nfi what so ever, if their is any brains trust at st george, shoot yourselves in the head.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Gasnier wasn't good yesterday. Watching on CH9 it was funny that Phil Gould was crying out to get him the ball and the next three times he dropped it twice and got bundled out the third time.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Engineers Room said:
Gasnier wasn't good yesterday.
lol. Ask someone who has a clue.
The Engineers Room said:
Watching on CH9 it was funny that Phil Gould was crying out to get him the ball
Huh? Phil Gould was right, at the time Gasnier was seeing very little of the ball.
The Engineers Room said:
and the next three times he dropped it twice
I think you're referring to a poor pass from one of the halves - the ball ended up almost a yard in front of Gasnier.
The Engineers Room said:
and got bundled out the third time.
The 'bundled into touch' was late in the game and he was chancing his hand. You must have missed the try he scored using the same footwork earlier in the match.

lol. Gasnier haters are too predictable. Perhaps you should just be honest and admit that you're trolling.

aushellzy

Juniors
I can't believe I went to the game with the hope of them actually winning!
Even though the odds were against us (Brown, Doust, Morris as Fullback and Chase not in the halves), I thought maybe...
Seriously after the game, I wanted to burn my jersey, refund my season pass, and start a hunger strike until Brown left.
I have never been so ashamed of the Dragons in my 26 years of existence
:evil:

scarcev

Juniors
Well Im a Tigers supporter and went with a mate who's a Dragons supporter and mate to be honest I couldnt even bag him after the game, I felt for the bloke. I got to agree, Brown has to go wether it's his fault or not. Anyone see Bailey play Friday, mate another reason i couldnt bag my mate too hard, he was sensational for the Titans.

With the Dragons pretty much at full strength and us missing a few Bunji, Collis, Gibbs, Tuiaki I thought we were gone but from the first whistle it was ugly. All this talk about game plans is rubbish, i coach U7 mod league and even I know that here's all you needed to do;

- forwards, you are forwards, dont think, dont kick, just run hard.
- halves go towards Gasnier and get him 1v1 (sh*t even 1v2) and he's a good thing. Only go towards the left if they are short.
- Soward, there is two debutantes one on each wing, kick high towards them (not once tested!)

Anyway hope it gets better for you guys, like I said I feel bad even bagging my mate this week and thats got to change.

bornadragon

Juniors
Groundhog (Day) YEAR ! ! !
The Waisted Years. Part 3 Or is it 4, 5 or even by now 11 or 12. I've lost count.
Blah - Blah - Blah.... Seriously - I'm done.
The board clearly have to be replaced and THEY must take responsibility.
They are the ones who put these jokers in place and gave them free reign.
I truly feel sorry for our greats who had to sit through the sh*te. The blood they spilt!
Changa must have known. How good is he!

Ps... How good is Bull Baily ! ! !
That's right, Doust let him go as well.

Do The Math

dannyboy

Juniors
I may be a Sharks supporter that enjoys seeing the Dragons in the red at games end, but geez you guys are harder on your team than any trolling.

Its only round 1 and there has to be 8 losers, one of which happened to be the Dragons. For all your rantings you'd think the Drags went down by 38, not 8. You guys have way too much talent on the park for it to be common place. Hell, a round 1 loss being indicitive of a Dragons pathetic season is about as certain as a round 1 victory for the Sharks equalling a premiership. Early season jitters only.