What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Retro Jersey

Thomo.

First Grade
yep seeing it on the players and running around shark park with it on was awesome. a great sight.

i wish they did go back to that style.:)

Thomo.

First Grade
i thought peachy looked great, he looked young again. at one stage when we watched return the kick he looked like the peachy in Mighty sharks signature, the old footy card pic!!

Dorsel

Juniors
BLOODY FANTASTIC WASN"T IT??..............the club should put one of those question thingys on thier web-site "Which jersey should the the Sharks wear in 2006......(or even the rest of 05 for that matter :^)
Perhaps they could run the same thing at the gate at the Rabbits match for those not web savvy??

wolverine

Juniors
Well lets hope the 70s jersey gets another run because it seems that almost everyone feels that that jersey is brilliant!

The Nulla

Juniors
As MS has rightly pointed out, Sludge did comment about how good the retro jersey looked yesterday and said something along the line of - "we should seriously consider going back to that" or "we might have to go back to that".

Lets hope we do. I think we will, we usually change jersey every 2 years or so anyway

cheese

Bench
If there was ever a time for one of those faggy petitions THIS IS THE TIME

how farkin good was it ....

seeing the black backs nearly made me cry

THAT BLUE IS THE BLUE ....none of that limp wristed turquoise sh1t

get onto it ...someone.......please .....if i wasnt such a lazy disgrace i'd march to the leagues now

cheese

Bench
p.s.

and if there was ever a time for one of those manlove soppy emails to sludge and bazz THIS IS THE TIME

carcharias

Immortal
0,5001,5039007,00.jpg

Noddy gets his mojo back.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fuggen NRL who would that jersey clash with???????????????

Fuggen home and away jerseys - WTF for if it clashes with no-one.

One jersey all season - black hoops huge sponsor spot

Sky Blue, Black and White.

Now just to get the warriors to win this week and the Raiders next week.

Joes Milk Bar

Juniors
every time i saw vagana in 6 i thought of speechley, scott in 3 et, mellor in 4 mcgaw, covell in 5 sean watson

hilder in 13 reminded me of wilson though he probably wore that least

great jumper, the numbers on the back look too good for words

Booyah

Bench
I wrote to Sludge yesterday after the match and asked him about the strip. Here is his response.

Thank you for the email, we are enquiring with the NRL about playing in the retro jumper in the semi final. Everybody, players included loved the jumper, we are looking at bringing it back on a permanent basis but need to follow NRL protocols.

Regards

Steve Rogers
Football Club General Manager
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

So there you have it boys and girls.

Dread

Juniors
Oh dear god please let that jumper become our permanent outfit. f**k all this new fancy sh*t.

Simple elegance rules.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
chili pepper said:
Can't be predominantly black?

That way we could make the current home jersey the away jersey

Just saw some highlights on the news. The old version of the socks also looked awesome

Yes can be under special circumstances e.g. the home side is predominantly white.

Most away strips though are as per NRL guidelines and have heaps of white on board.

Latest posts