What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

Lewk

Juniors
1. No worries, you seemed to be confusing the two

2. Are you trying to say having this photo doing the rounds is not a black eye for the game? Because if you are, you're the dumb merkin. I've never justified Lui's actions at all, in fact quite the opposite. But what I have done is point out that he's served the punishment given to him. If you've got a problem with that, take it up with the courts who charged him.

3. Idiot.

No, what I'm trying to say is that both of them have brought the game down and should not be playing you imbicile.

Todd in more photography trouble

Todd Carney pictured with Schapelle and Mercedes Corby in Bali

333850-1b3c47f2-1848-11e4-8b83-8df6d69c6921.jpg

Exiled NRL star Todd Carney has been photographed hanging out with convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby in Bali overnight.

A month after being sacked from the Sharks, Carney travelled to Bali with a mutual friend of the Corby family this week.

Sports Confidential was this morning forwarded the picture, which has been posted on a private Facebook account in the past 24 hours.

It shows Carney in high spirits with his arms around both Corby sisters, Schapelle and Mercedes.

Schapelle Corby was released from a nine-year prison term in a Bali jail in February.

Carney is on the lookout for another footballing lifeline, with France-based Super League club Les Catalans believed to be his best bet. He is also appealing Cronulla’s decision to sack him, arguing that the club did not follow due process in wielding the axe after his infamous ‘bubbler’ pic went viral in late June.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/todd-carney-pictured-with-schapelle-and-mercedes-corby-in-bali/story-fn2mcuj6-1227008325598

Cammo

Bench
Geez the media are trying hard with that one

Who gives a shit that they hung out together?

oikee

Juniors
Thats 11 strikes. If the NRL re-employ this bloke, i am out of here. It is bad enough having Fergo come back, mark my words, that will end in tears as well.
Remember cringing when snake was making fun of Gallop our CEO.
The NRL dies just a little more with every Carney Photo.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
What a dumb farker he really is.
I know he is doing nothing wrong but the chance of the media hammering him for this pic is pretty much 100%.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Thats 11 strikes. If the NRL re-employ this bloke, i am out of here. It is bad enough having Fergo come back, mark my words, that will end in tears as well.
Remember cringing when snake was making fun of Gallop our CEO.
The NRL dies just a little more with every Carney Photo.

if only you would die

Carney will go to Super League club Catalans Dragons, based in Perpignan, France, in November. To be announced within 2 weeks.

This is Remi Casty's former club, where Greg Bird also played when in limbo.

Latest posts