What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Brady

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah I always watched the America's Game of the 2003 Pats.....the way he mimicked Peyton was interesting.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Spygate cost the Eagles a ring... i've since watched the game, in that 2nd half, the Pats knew EXACTLY what the Eagles were doing. Play calling is NEVER that spot on.

But they didn't have a clue in the first half?:? i'm assuming that the Pat officials were stuck in traffic and snuck into the Eagles training in the latter half of training:lol:

Again as i've said this previously, no club doesn't know what play by play they're going to call, things change in an instance, and the fact that the opposition still scored points, and the fact that the Pats still lost games says it all....not to mention that after spygate the Pats went 17-0.

I wont be holding my breath for these alledged facts to come out:lol:

There is a reason why the NFL gave them a slap on the hand fine

Ron Jeremy

Coach
who the f**k cares about spygate... if your stupid enough to give away your signals easily on the field than you deserve to get it...

and we all know that EVERYONE in the league does it... the only reason why anyone gave a sh*t in this instance was because it was the Pats Dynasty...

if the Raiders had been caught doing it no one would give a f**k... not that it would matter... they could have the opposition play book and still stink... and thats coming from a Raiders fan...

i bet if the Rams were caught about 6 or 7 years ago the same reaction would have happened to them. its all Jealousy from people who are looking for reasons why there own team stinks.

Brady is a damn good QB... for sure he's in a VERY good team... but it has to be remembered that this team's rise coincided with his time at QB. he deserves all the success that's come his way.

well said, the ironic thing about it is that posters on here are clear experts on the matter, and no more then Goodell:lol: oh yeah that's right, it was all a conspiracy to keep the clean image of the pats and the NFL....:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
RJ, i dont know what happened at halftime, maybe Bellicheat didnt think he need the cheat sheet, but there is no doubt, in that 2nd half, regardless of formation, personel, snap count etc, on both sides of the ball, they pretty much knew EXACTLY what we were doing

as i said, the play calling is NEVER that 100% spot on. Its simply not possible to be that lucky accruate with play calling without cheat sheets imo. And in many cases it wasnt an obvious blitz, the Eagles have been very good as masking blitz's for years and years thanks largely to JJ. No matter how we lined up, what we showed, the Pats knew the blitz and exactly where it was coming from. IMO, thats simply not possible to the accuracy that occured.

thats not to say i dont rate Belichick or Brady, both amongst the best in their position, possibly ever. But spy gate got them that ring. No question

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
RJ, i dont know what happened at halftime, maybe Bellicheat didnt think he need the cheat sheet, but there is no doubt, in that 2nd half, regardless of formation, personel, snap count etc, on both sides of the ball, they pretty much knew EXACTLY what we were doing

as i said, the play calling is NEVER that 100% spot on. Its simply not possible to be that lucky accruate with play calling without cheat sheets imo. And in many cases it wasnt an obvious blitz, the Eagles have been very good as masking blitz's for years and years thanks largely to JJ. No matter how we lined up, what we showed, the Pats knew the blitz and exactly where it was coming from. IMO, thats simply not possible to the accuracy that occured.

thats not to say i dont rate Belichick or Brady, both amongst the best in their position, possibly ever. But spy gate got them that ring. No question

if spygate got them the ring, Goodel would've taken it off them - simple as that!!! they have an obligation to the other 30+ sides, many of whom have far more pulling power then what the Pats ever would!

Maybe the pats just done there home work on oppositions from previous games and worked out when they were likely to blitz, or what to do in an event when the opposition may blitz?

What the Pats did was no different to what Dallas did in the early did against the Bills - saw the bills practising screens on tv and assumed that was there game plan - simple as that - you would have to be at every training session, every meeting, ever gathering to even have a 2% chance of knowing what the opposition is going to do - simple as that!

Nothing ever will come of it, it's simple sides excuse for loosing to the pats - it looks better answering to there supporters, sponsers, and well it sells papers.

Monk

Referee
if spygate got them the ring, Goodel would've taken it off them - simple as that!!! they have an obligation to the other 30+ sides, many of whom have far more pulling power then what the Pats ever would!

Maybe the pats just done there home work on oppositions from previous games and worked out when they were likely to blitz, or what to do in an event when the opposition may blitz?

What the Pats did was no different to what Dallas did in the early did against the Bills - saw the bills practising screens on tv and assumed that was there game plan - simple as that - you would have to be at every training session, every meeting, ever gathering to even have a 2% chance of knowing what the opposition is going to do - simple as that!

Nothing ever will come of it, it's simple sides excuse for loosing to the pats - it looks better answering to there supporters, sponsers, and well it sells papers.

this.

18to87

First Grade

The MVP of the Pats Superbowls might be this guy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=adams

Do some reading on him and you will understand how much of an advantage that illegal camera was for the Patriots.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The MVP of the Pats Superbowls might be this guy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=adams

Do some reading on him and you will understand how much of an advantage that illegal camera was for the Patriots.

Then how come Bill was run out of Town whilst in Cleveland with this mesiah? and how come it took many years of coaching before Bill eventuated into something? surely nothing to do with coaching experience.....surely couldn't be. If you do some research on Bill you'd realise that it took him years to be considered an elite coach, hell, you by any chance have NE w/l record for Bills first year as NE coach by any chance?

I hate the Pats, but Bill is a wonderful coach - his drafts each year more or less are superb, he knows who to trade and gets what he wants for the trade, nah i reckon it's all spygate......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So release the tapes Roger. No he burned them.

why? if you had a video of of someone taking a crap would you not eventually burn it too? afterall it's not of any significance, thats exactly why they were burnt - they werent anything too significant - hence the abysmal fine they recieved - which i feel was only given to please the other 30 + sides to show that taping will not be tolerated in the NFL and to make a stance on the matter in general.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hahaha, seriously, tone down the meds.

Kurt, the Rams my second fav side in the league, i was hoping they won the SB, but simply the pats were a better side on the day, and the Rams had every chance to win it but blew it, you can look at it through a conspiracy point of view, but the simple facts are - the rams should've won but blew it, and the pats played better - no one including the players would've known what the offense and defense co -ordinaters were going to call.

18to87

First Grade
For what its worth, I used to like the Pats too. I won a lot of money when they beat the Rams.

I started hating them in 2003 in a regular season game against the Colts. The Colts had just been tackled on 2nd down at the 1 or 2 yard line. They had drove the field and looked certain to overpower the tired Pats in to the endzone and win with time about to run out. Manning rushes the Colts to the line to finish them off and then suddenly good old Bill calls for someone to fake an injury to get a timeout. Three Patriots fall to the carpet. Time Out. When they realize that three of them went down instead of one, two pop right up and McGinest stays down. He is taken off and has to sit out a play.

For some stupid reason the Colts then throw incomplete instead of run. Then on 4th down McGinest comes back and stuffs Edgerrin James for a loss and then skips to the center of the field to celebrate the win with the rest of his "injured" buddies. That game cost the Colts home field advantage and the Pats then raped the Colts receivers in the snow seemingly knowing every play on their way to another Superbowl.

That is just how the Patriots are in my opinion. Always willing to stretch the rules to get an advantage. With Spygate they took it too far.

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
^you name me any team that wouldn't do that... if thats the reason you hate the pats then you must hate all 16 teams that play in our football code... cause the amount of "cramps" that happen in the last 3-4 mins of the game is embarrassing....

the giants did the same on there last drive to beat the pats but thats not the reason they lost

18to87

First Grade
^you name me any team that wouldn't do that... if thats the reason you hate the pats then you must hate all 16 teams that play in our football code... cause the amount of "cramps" that happen in the last 3-4 mins of the game is embarrassing....

the giants did the same on there last drive to beat the pats but thats not the reason they lost

I've seen a lot of teams do it against the Colts, but never on the goalline with time running out like the Pats.