What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Brady

DC_fan

Coach
Brady ignores wife's pleas to quit NFL

If Gisele Bundchen had her way, Tom Brady would have called it a career after winning his record fifth Super Bowl championship on Sunday.

The Patriots quarterback told SiriusXM NFL Radio that Bundchen, his wife of eight years, pleaded with him to retire after leading New England to a come-from-behind 34-28 win over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI.

"If it was up to my wife, she would have me retire today. She told me that (Sunday) night three times," the 39-year-old Brady said Monday in the interview. "And I said: "'Too bad, babe, I'm having too much fun right now.'"

Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/02/08/11/44/brady-ignores-wife-s-pleas-to-quit-nfl#9SmJG9OGa2seZhAJ.99

"Too bad babe". I would never say that to my wife. Then he repeats to the whole world what he said. Obviously Brady attended the Trump School of showing respect to women.

Shorty

Staff member
I'm not here saying Manning is the GOAT and Brady isn't. I'm just saying you can't definitively say that Brady is the GOAT. NE went 11-5 with Matt Cassell and probably get to the AFCCG this year with Garrapolo as QB. NE backup QB's leave NE and then go look like trash. With Brady we will never know if he can carry a team on his own. Look what happened when Manning went down for a year... Look at Rodgers without much help. No one is taking Brady over Marino for pure QB skills.
Don't forget Jacoby Briskett.
Went like 27-0 against a great Houston defense.

Eelectrica

Referee
You're a long time retired I guess. Whilst the body holds up might as well keep going.
He could play in a dinner jacket against the AFC East defences, and most of the others in the league.

Last Week

Bench

before the pats got caught cheating - won 3 superbowls

after the pats got caught cheating - won f**k all and will continue to win f**k all until he retires.

it's not so easy when he doesn't know what's coming.

4 Superbowls later...

shiznit

Coach
I'm not here saying Manning is the GOAT and Brady isn't. I'm just saying you can't definitively say that Brady is the GOAT. NE went 11-5 with Matt Cassell and probably get to the AFCCG this year with Garrapolo as QB. NE backup QB's leave NE and then go look like trash. With Brady we will never know if he can carry a team on his own. Look what happened when Manning went down for a year... Look at Rodgers without much help. No one is taking Brady over Marino for pure QB skills.

:joy::joy:

So many fails....

Latest posts