What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom learoyd-lahrs

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If you can manage to keep him on the park he's a good signing. Problem is that he hasn't had anything close to half a season since 2010.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He was actually really good at the start of last season. But then a broken toe nail kept him out for the remaining 20 rounds.

borat

Bench
TLL would be a good signing providing its not on his current salary. Tom has a point to prove and has plenty of good football left in him at 28. With the right deal, even just for the remainder of this season, this could be a good capture

Gomarchin

Juniors
He just needs the right coach/mentor to get him to play to his full potential.

Maybe we should hold off and sign him next year...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Can't understand the whinging with this potential signing. Weyman had a much worse record than TLL and ended up coming good (when fit) You can't help injuries unfortunately they just happen. Weyman played a huge role for the Dragons in 2010. When he was injured from memory the Saints struggled. Pretty sure he was a Browny signing as well.

TLL is a huge unit and would be great provided we get a decent coach to play under. Weyman improved immensely under Bennett only to go sour due to Price just like all the 2011 Dragons players that just missed out on the GF by a game. Apparently that team was not good enough for Price we keep getting told bar a couple of players.

jenninga

First Grade
[QUOTE=Slippery Morris;10174336;10699]Can't understand the whinging with this potential signing. Weyman had a much worse record than TLL and ended up coming good (when fit) You can't help injuries unfortunately they just happen. Weyman played a huge role for the Dragons in 2010. When he was injured from memory the Saints struggled. Pretty sure he was a Browny signing as well.

TLL is a huge unit and would be great provided we get a decent coach to play under. Weyman improved immensely under Bennett only to go sour due to Price just like all the 2011 Dragons players that just missed out on the GF by a game. Apparently that team was not good enough for Price we keep getting told bar a couple of players.[/QUOTE]

A change is as good as a holiday.
But of course it's not a Matt Scott type signing so it would be a crap signing.:crazy:

Drop Bear

Juniors
I'd say get him, he'll probably come cheap and add some grunt to the pack.
Nothing really to lose at this time with our pack struggling.

TruSaint

Referee
I'd say get him, he'll probably come cheap and add some grunt to the pack.
Nothing really to lose at this time with our pack struggling.

I agree totally Drop.

He seems very motivated, and with good reason. Not too many options out there.

Has experience at the highest level, wont be too pricey (no pun intended), and at 6 ft 4 inches and 115 kg, is a huge unit.

Good luck to him.

bottle

Coach
Doesn't excite me, but shit, we need to do something.
I don't know, I just don't know anymore.:(