What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Albums of all time.....

C

CyberKev

Billy Joel is top shelf. Saw him at the Hordern in the '70's.

I should be insanely jealous of this, but you can't impress me because I saw Stevie Nicks live at Festival Hall in 1986.

Beat that one and play fair...

Dont worry mate, i have friends into Fear Factory, Disturbed and Slipknot as well. Its just crap. Screaming, same sound to all the songs, no wonder its called suicide music

Love Boat Captain. Top song. Geez Bronco, time to get in touch with your eddie vedder side ;)

cheers,
Moffo

Dont worry mate, i have friends into Fear Factory, Disturbed and Slipknot as well. Its just crap. Screaming, same sound to all the songs, no wonder its called suicide music

Love Boat Captain. Top song. Geez Bronco, time to get in touch with your eddie vedder side ;)

cheers,
Moffo

C

CyberKev

Kev sits trembling, hoping like hell that noone caught the Tony Barber gig at the denilliquin RSL in '93...

C

CyberKev

Kev sits trembling, hoping like hell that noone caught the Tony Barber gig at the denilliquin RSL in '93...

imported_Brook

Juniors
I haven't been able to get into a Pearl Jam album since vitalogy - I love the first 3 but after that its all just started sounding the same

imported_Brook

Juniors
I haven't been able to get into a Pearl Jam album since vitalogy - I love the first 3 but after that its all just started sounding the same

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Kev. I heard Tony Barber sing once, it was on an ad for Cambridge smokes.

If you only saw Stevie and heard her sing, you missed out from all accounts. ;)

Ok, Ultimate Rock Symphony with a 30 piece Orchestra.

Gary Brooker, Alice Cooper, Peter Frampton, Roger Daltry plus a couple more, I forget who. Seeing Alice Cooper sing Schools Out and Another Brick in the Wall on the same night was pretty weird.

I've seen Status Quo a few times but none better than at the Hordern in '77. They're just old these days. I actually heard the missus talking last time I saw them, that makes it a recital rather than a concert.

Bronco, I really want to see Tool, my G/F in Adelaide saw them this year, she was blown away. They played behind a screen, just silhouettes. Another band I'd like to see are Tea Party.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Kev. I heard Tony Barber sing once, it was on an ad for Cambridge smokes.

If you only saw Stevie and heard her sing, you missed out from all accounts. ;)

Ok, Ultimate Rock Symphony with a 30 piece Orchestra.

Gary Brooker, Alice Cooper, Peter Frampton, Roger Daltry plus a couple more, I forget who. Seeing Alice Cooper sing Schools Out and Another Brick in the Wall on the same night was pretty weird.

I've seen Status Quo a few times but none better than at the Hordern in '77. They're just old these days. I actually heard the missus talking last time I saw them, that makes it a recital rather than a concert.

Bronco, I really want to see Tool, my G/F in Adelaide saw them this year, she was blown away. They played behind a screen, just silhouettes. Another band I'd like to see are Tea Party.

S

SpaceMonkey

Slipknot are shit, lightweight fluff who think that they're extreme. Suicide? Makes me want to laugh. Fear Factory had their moments but they bore me as well, although the remix albums were interesting.

S

SpaceMonkey

Slipknot are shit, lightweight fluff who think that they're extreme. Suicide? Makes me want to laugh. Fear Factory had their moments but they bore me as well, although the remix albums were interesting.

C

CyberKev

If you only saw Stevie and heard her sing, you missed out from all accounts.

Soap and Water, Craig, soap and water!

That woman was once my intended, you realise?!

Okay, granted I was only 10 at the time, but some flames burn longer than others...

As I believe Cheap Trick ever so memorably put it in 1982.

(Woohoo I just won the bet with myself that I could slip Cheap Trick into the discussion in a suitably appropriate manner).

Smoother than the cool menthol taste of Cambridge smokes that one...

CyberKev

Latest posts