What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Albums of all time.....

C

CyberKev

If you only saw Stevie and heard her sing, you missed out from all accounts.

Soap and Water, Craig, soap and water!

That woman was once my intended, you realise?!

Okay, granted I was only 10 at the time, but some flames burn longer than others...

As I believe Cheap Trick ever so memorably put it in 1982.

(Woohoo I just won the bet with myself that I could slip Cheap Trick into the discussion in a suitably appropriate manner).

Smoother than the cool menthol taste of Cambridge smokes that one...

CyberKev

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Kev, lol.

I should have put Cheap Trick into my list, their best of album is brilliant stuff. Although, my favourite song of the CD is Surrender not that wishy washy one you mentioned with subtlety.

I have a mate who has had a crush on Stevie Nicks for about 20 years, for his 40th, I bought him an autographed photo of Ms. Nicks. He licks it every day apparently. His wife complains that the photo gets more tongue than she does.

Bronco and Brook, another acquired taste like Tool but Tea Party are becoming one of my favourites.

Bronco - Yeh, he did a couple of songs on the soundtrack, i dont think he did the whole cd though. It would be interesting to see eddie vedder do some more individual work, a great vocalist indeed

Cheers,
Moffo

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Kev, lol.

I should have put Cheap Trick into my list, their best of album is brilliant stuff. Although, my favourite song of the CD is Surrender not that wishy washy one you mentioned with subtlety.

I have a mate who has had a crush on Stevie Nicks for about 20 years, for his 40th, I bought him an autographed photo of Ms. Nicks. He licks it every day apparently. His wife complains that the photo gets more tongue than she does.

Bronco and Brook, another acquired taste like Tool but Tea Party are becoming one of my favourites.

Bronco - Yeh, he did a couple of songs on the soundtrack, i dont think he did the whole cd though. It would be interesting to see eddie vedder do some more individual work, a great vocalist indeed

Cheers,
Moffo

E

Edwahu

My personal favourites (sure toelicit a few puzzled looks)

1. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
2. Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
3. Chemical Brothers – Surrender
4. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing
5. Kruder & Dorfmeister - the K&D sessions
6. Jill Scott – Who Is Jill Scott
7. High Contrast - Colours
8. Nightmares On Wax – Carboot Soul
9. De La Soul - 3ft High & Rising
10. Steve Silk Hurley - when the funk hits the fan

E

Edwahu

My personal favourites (sure toelicit a few puzzled looks)

1. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
2. Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
3. Chemical Brothers – Surrender
4. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing
5. Kruder & Dorfmeister - the K&D sessions
6. Jill Scott – Who Is Jill Scott
7. High Contrast - Colours
8. Nightmares On Wax – Carboot Soul
9. De La Soul - 3ft High & Rising
10. Steve Silk Hurley - when the funk hits the fan

C

CyberKev

Half of me is thinking that this definitely belongs in the 'too much information' basket, but the other half can't help but wonder if he has 'Bucks Fizz' pumping away in the background while he undergoes this ritual?!

I once had a genuine Stevie Nicks wooden dressing-room name plate, before my (then) scumbag flatmate smashed it to buggery in a disturbingly psychotic drug and alcohol fuelled rage (agreed, these are the best kind).

Of course, I suspect that the wood was the only truly genuine thing about it, particularly as the flea market guy who flogged it to me remarked - "Stevie Nicks eh? My son really likes him too!"

CyberKev

C

CyberKev

Half of me is thinking that this definitely belongs in the 'too much information' basket, but the other half can't help but wonder if he has 'Bucks Fizz' pumping away in the background while he undergoes this ritual?!

I once had a genuine Stevie Nicks wooden dressing-room name plate, before my (then) scumbag flatmate smashed it to buggery in a disturbingly psychotic drug and alcohol fuelled rage (agreed, these are the best kind).

Of course, I suspect that the wood was the only truly genuine thing about it, particularly as the flea market guy who flogged it to me remarked - "Stevie Nicks eh? My son really likes him too!"

CyberKev

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Kev. For a bloke, he sure has a nice set of Jugs. Well, that's what I would have said.

Bucks Fizz are getting way too many mentions in this thread. Can we turn our attention to another such band, Black Lace immediately springs to mind.

The Stevie Nicks Autographed Photo is legitimate, I bought it off the net. LOL

A well spent $8.00 if I do say so myself.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Kev. For a bloke, he sure has a nice set of Jugs. Well, that's what I would have said.

Bucks Fizz are getting way too many mentions in this thread. Can we turn our attention to another such band, Black Lace immediately springs to mind.

The Stevie Nicks Autographed Photo is legitimate, I bought it off the net. LOL

A well spent $8.00 if I do say so myself.

C

CyberKev

EA

Hooray, about bloody well time!!!

I thought I was going to have to start-up an entirely new and gratuitous thread just so Black Lace could get the dues that have not been coming to them.

I spent my last $20 on a three-set of 1980s CDs the other week, purely on the strength of Agadoo beingon the playlist...

CyberKev

C

CyberKev

EA

Hooray, about bloody well time!!!

I thought I was going to have to start-up an entirely new and gratuitous thread just so Black Lace could get the dues that have not been coming to them.

I spent my last $20 on a three-set of 1980s CDs the other week, purely on the strength of Agadoo beingon the playlist...

CyberKev