What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Albums of all time.....

You knocking Genesis mate?? The wrath of Phil shall be upon you in no time ;)

I hate cryogenic! Goodness sakes lol

Its obvious that you don't appreciate Grace yet, give it time, time is all you need.

Geez, a music-a-thon at Kevs and Pepes? Awesome, give me a family ticket! You could just imagine it hey? Sitting around the campfire, marshmellows in one hand (ill leave it up to your imagination to guess what is in the other hand), singing a bit of Billy Joel

In the middle of the nightttttttttttttt,
Middle of the night,
I go walking in my sleep,
Walking in my sleep,
Through the valleys of spain,
Valleys of Spain,
To the river so deep,
River so deep,
I was searching for something,
Searching for something,
Taken out of my soul,
Out of my soul,
But it can only be seen,
Only be seen,
Through the eyes of an Owl (?)
Eyes of an Owl

Cheers all, and see you at the Billy get-together :)

Moffo

You knocking Genesis mate?? The wrath of Phil shall be upon you in no time ;)

I hate cryogenic! Goodness sakes lol

Its obvious that you don't appreciate Grace yet, give it time, time is all you need.

Geez, a music-a-thon at Kevs and Pepes? Awesome, give me a family ticket! You could just imagine it hey? Sitting around the campfire, marshmellows in one hand (ill leave it up to your imagination to guess what is in the other hand), singing a bit of Billy Joel

In the middle of the nightttttttttttttt,
Middle of the night,
I go walking in my sleep,
Walking in my sleep,
Through the valleys of spain,
Valleys of Spain,
To the river so deep,
River so deep,
I was searching for something,
Searching for something,
Taken out of my soul,
Out of my soul,
But it can only be seen,
Only be seen,
Through the eyes of an Owl (?)
Eyes of an Owl

Cheers all, and see you at the Billy get-together :)

Moffo

C

CyberKev

And all of this time I thought Billy Had been saying "Valleys of Pain"...

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Moffo.

I'd hate to wind-up looking like a Goose among the Ganders down at the Belconnen Senior Citizens Club.

CyberKev

C

CyberKev

And all of this time I thought Billy Had been saying "Valleys of Pain"...

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Moffo.

I'd hate to wind-up looking like a Goose among the Ganders down at the Belconnen Senior Citizens Club.

CyberKev

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Well, I'm no fan of Phil Collins or of Genesis but I'd listen to 24 hours of them as against5 minutes of the band I really, really hate. Savage Garden.

Billy Joel is top shelf. Saw him at the Hordern in the '70's.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Well, I'm no fan of Phil Collins or of Genesis but I'd listen to 24 hours of them as against5 minutes of the band I really, really hate. Savage Garden.

C

CyberKev

Sitting around the campfire, marshmellows in one hand (ill leave it up to your imagination to guess what is in the other hand)...

I believe you are referring to a 'like new' copy of 'Mistake Number 3' by Culture Club, Moffo, are you not?

;)

C

CyberKev

Sitting around the campfire, marshmellows in one hand (ill leave it up to your imagination to guess what is in the other hand)...

I believe you are referring to a 'like new' copy of 'Mistake Number 3' by Culture Club, Moffo, are you not?

;)

lol,

Im not to sure mate. Is it pain or Spain? Ask Willow, he is sure to know ;)

I just thought of Oasis as well, and their first album could well have got a start as well. Soft cock rock?? Oh come on Bronco, i once thought that as well, but when you have a couple of mates who play nothing but Slayer 25hrs a day, it gets a bit grating on the ears after a while.

Random Thought Number 4562 - The third song on the new Pearl Jam album is probably the best. You got it Rgggggggggg?

Moffo

lol,

Im not to sure mate. Is it pain or Spain? Ask Willow, he is sure to know ;)

I just thought of Oasis as well, and their first album could well have got a start as well. Soft cock rock?? Oh come on Bronco, i once thought that as well, but when you have a couple of mates who play nothing but Slayer 25hrs a day, it gets a bit grating on the ears after a while.

Random Thought Number 4562 - The third song on the new Pearl Jam album is probably the best. You got it Rgggggggggg?

Moffo

Indeed Kev, indeed ;)

True Bronco, Willow the bloody pisspot. The firkin was never the same again
emcry.gif

Cheers,
Moffo

C

CyberKev

I should be insanely jealous of this, but you can't impress me because I saw Stevie Nicks live at Festival Hall in 1986.

Beat that one and play fair...

Latest posts