What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 Hard Men of League

OVP

Coach
From the Roosters ...

Rambo Ronny Gibbs, Terry "the sick f**k" Regan, Adrian Morley, Barry "Bunny" Reilly... The Original and BEST Axe there EVER was (Piss off Gilmeister,,, youve got NOTHING on the original !!), Arthur "GFYYC you'll dream of being as good as me" Beetson.

Ridders

Coach
i've gotta mention martin lang here, not for particularly being a tough man, but because everytime time he ran the ball, he knew he was going to get belted and yet it never stopped from taking hit up after hit up...loved watching him play

Johns Magic

Referee
Ridders said:
i've gotta mention martin lang here, not for particularly being a tough man, but because everytime time he ran the ball, he knew he was going to get belted and yet it never stopped from taking hit up after hit up...loved watching him play

I'll second that.

coupy73

Juniors
JJ said:
of those that I've seen
in no particular order

Kiwis
Mark Graham
Kurt Sorenson
Mark Broadhurst
Kevin Tamati
Ruben Wiki

Aussies (I consider Boyd filth so wont rate him)
Les Davidson
Chris Mortimer
David Gillespie
Peter Kelly
Mario Fenech

I remember this from when 'Broady' played for Hull KR against the touring Queensland team in the 80's:hitit:

Classic (watch for the referee laughing):lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XSX_w8aQk

The Preacher

First Grade
In no particular order;

Noel Kelly
Nev Hornery
John O'Neill
John Sattler
Shane Webcke

Of course there are many to choose from, but those 5 will do me. :D

Danger

Juniors
I reckon Mark Geyer would be up there, he used to be throwing em all the time, love it, need more of it these days.
the rest of my lis would be

Mal Meninga
Les Davidson
Geoff Toovey (even though i dont like him, or manly)
David Gillespie

I should also mention jason williams, even though i havent seen him fight, i wouldnt wanna be hit by that merkin, he did a good job on that bloke at carmens :lol:

Saint 60

Juniors
Heaps over the years...
but at the present time to me

Peter Kelly
Sam Backo
Dowling
Tommy
No body messed with Ian Roberts either..lol

Latest posts