What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
something something something new stadium, capacity, naming rights, big money, NFL, Cain Hoy

if Dan the man pulls this off we are going be an extremely wealthy club

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Allegedly..............contract signed overnite with NFL, new stadium capacity eventually 75K, initially 62K to 65K, min 6 NFL games per year on a retractable pitch, TV rights, sponsorship, gate takings worth an enormous amount of cash and all under FFP rules.

Dan is the man.

Deacon

First Grade
Released a couple of days ago, I like it. Better then this season, just a shame the sponsor cant be incorporated in blue(obvious reasons)
28B42B2400000578-3083010-Kane_pictured_in_the_entire_new_Tottenham_kit-a-49_1431681182189.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I like it, better than some of the plain white ones we've had over the years and that yellow shit was crap

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not too bad finishing 5th but that's only because Scousers self destructed.

Interesting to see Winks and Onomah on the bench, expect to see these kids play cups games next season which is how Harry Kane forced his way into the team, except these 2 are only 18.

Onomah is very strong and fast AM who will push Eriksen if he is not consistent and Winks is a very good CM who played for England U/19s a few times this season.

I reckon our U/18s would push our U/21s this season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So............Trippier from Burnley, didn't see this one coming.

We seem to be stockpiling RBs with KW, KWP, Yedlin and now this guy but apparently Yedlin has not impressed and will go out on loan.

This appears to be why we fancy Trippier

Successful crosses 14/15 premier league:

3rd) Navas - 62

2nd) Downing - 83

1st) Trippier - 92

For a couple of mill, he seems to be good value.

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
I like the idea of another RB, Walker is injured every second week and Yedlin is too raw to rely on.

Although Dier is decent at filling in at RB, it's not ideal needing him to play there occasionally. He and Vert are our two best CB's and we need them playing there consistently to sort out our defence.

Anyone going to the game on Saturday? I was planning to but around the time I had to decide whether to go Spurs were playing like sh*t and I didn't feel like making the commitment haha.

Heading over to the UK this year so hope to catch a real game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, we need Dier at CB he has been an amazing buy for a couple of mill, he will be better than Fazio by next season

looks like Kaboom, Cherry Cheese and Pauline will be out the door pretty quick, as well as Holtby

we are trying to get rid of Ade's contract on the basis that he is mentally ill, true story, he still has another year to go

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm off to pommieland next Ashes series to catch a test match and a few Spurs games

Planning has begun.

Looks like I cant get down to Sydney for the Spurs game which is pissing me off. Family stuff.

Deacon

First Grade
wouldn't miss it for the world, probably will venture to the open training session on Friday aswell. Wont match my experience at WHL but still too see my 3 favourite sporting teams play at the same venue within the month is something I doubt Ill ever be able to say will happen again in my lifetime

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tim Sherwood is after a few of our youngsters, he may get Carroll if we can have Grealish.

Pritchard is hopefully signing a new contract, he was named in the Championship team of the year and seems to be in MoPo's plans for next season.