What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

hellteam

First Grade
We need a player that can replace Eriksen, he played too much last season. is Pritchard a winger or a CAM?

I actually think a good replacement for Eriksen when he needs a game off would be Lamela, I don't think he is a winger, he seems to be more suited to the middle. Can pick a through ball the best out of our whole team and has a decent shot on him. Hopefully he gets a chance there next year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pritch is a CM. Lamela has been playing AM in the last few games as Eriksen has been playing on the left.

Onomah is an AM and a fantastic prospect, he is in the touring squad and hopefully you'll get to see him against Bling FC. He is expected to get a run in the cups next season, he will be 19 by then.

Not sure why we would be after Grealish when we have Pritchard, Bentelab, Mason, Alli, Dembele, Winks, Eriksen, Lamela,Chadli and actively looking for a mature established mid like MS.

Pauline will be off

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Another 2 for Harry last night in Malaysia and he only played half a game. Carroll was pretty close to MOM which is interesting as he'll probabaly be off.

Almost full strength for the fist half then replaced with all the academy players in the second half. Winks looked good while he was on.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I know a lot of people who are going and mums and dads, and dads taking their kids and none of them are Spurs or Bling fans.

Its just great for the game and the brand of Spurs.

Geez they are flogging Harry Kane, he has a lazer image on the harbour bridge this morning.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was on our official Twitter last night, good deal for a 5 year contract.

I expect we will still get an experienced CB in as well as Wimmer's considered a work in progress for half a season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Great game last night, not sure we are chasing Trippier Yedlin was great last night,one of our best.

Stambouli at CB was also pretty good, he looked like he'd played there all his life. Nice seeing a lot of the kids getting a run.

Harry Kane 4 goals in a week in 3 continents. Nice of him to put one in for the Sydney crowd.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a paid member although its only $10 a year but you get a bag of goodies and email updates on all the main games and where to watch them together, there is a big contingent on the Gold Coast and one of the pubs stay open for the games.

Depends on how much of a fanatic you are I guess.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Paul Mitchel has been busy signing up half a doz or so academy players, mainly scholarship age.

And apparently there is some truth in this although this guy is expected to be a ready for the PL in the next year or so.

Tottenham Hotspur have secured the services of 20 year old central midfielder Karol Linetty from Ekstraklasa champions Lech Poznan, according to reliable Polish media. The fee is supposed to be about 3.5-4 million Euros.

The North London club were interested in Linetty last year after being impressed by his performances with the national youth sides but the player wanted to spend one more year at Poland to gain more experience.

http://www.thickaccent.com/2015/06/...-signed-lech-poznan-midfielder-karol-linetty/

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
10311035_10153021405293505_33683987423615847_n.jpg

Mong

Post Whore
Well the Polish media f**ked up, he aint coming to Spurs apparently, its some other PL Club.

This guys sounds better.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/07/tottenham-agree-18-1million-transfer-deal-for-anthony-martial-5234699/

Haven't had anything confirmed by the club or anyone yet but the media are all over this and Levy met with them not long back so could have some legs.

:lol:

He's not coming now, he was shite anyhow.

This guy might be, and he's wayyy better, until he doesn't sign, of course.

The off seasons transfer talk is always great :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I read a post on a Spurs fan site last week where we were link to..............wait for it.................

no less than 31 strikers from 31 different media articles

and I thought the Telecrap was bad

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial now12 seconds ago
SIGNED: We are delighted to announce that we have completed the transfer of @trippier2 from Burnley.