What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, so will Citihad

I think we pay 80K and Citihad pay 20K a week, so if we let him go for half that we reduce our wage bill by about 50K a week

He is in his last year so they wont bother buying him, it will probabaly be a loan.

Meanwhile Josh Onamah's contract extension was announced last night.

The important thing is he is out of our squad and leaves room for a possible replacement. I think Bobby might stay as Poch really likes him but there is some definite interest in his services.

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member
Interesting reading Rafael VDV comments in the media today.

loved VDV when he was at the lane, sad when he left, and even sadder now that he wanted to come back this season to no avail

real shame to read that he gave his missus a bit of knuckle, i would have hit that too, just not the same way :sarcasm:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
a English CF and German LWF

both young as are all our targets, Poch wants them to learn his system

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well you are both correct but now we are hearing they are not the top choice so nfi, and Werner was never expected to make an immediate impact, he was scouted by Mitchell as "potential" what ever the f**k that means

Mitchel and his scouting crew have brought in quiet a few 15 year olds which isn't hard when they see our new facilities but identifying players like 20 year olds and having potential like Werner will make or break him

all we know is something is about to happen but that would be just stating the obvious as the TW is nearing the end

its just so hard to get into out of the office this TW as they have really sealed up the leaks, the only info available is coming from agents

Latest posts