What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was a bit surprised when he was identified as a target as his stats are average.

Never seen him play so I'll take your word for it

lolesi

First Grade
this is true but he apparently changed agents a few months back who had allegedly dragged him into line or so we are told

He had the same agent as Sterlings current one. Ward or something similar. A grade tool

Good move giving him the punt

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
One thing is for sure Deli Ali is gonna be a footballer, the skills he showed in the MLS game were amazing for a 18 year old kid.

We expect he will play a lot of first XI this year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee he's gonna be a player this kid, best layer against RM last night

ThirdSnappyGrunion.gif

hellteam

First Grade
Any chance of him starting vs United? He seems to have played most our pre season games. Don't think Mason has played either?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mason has been injured so Ali has been playing all the tour games in the States and this Audi cup. I would say he will be better prepared than Mason, the other option would be Moussa.

Ali is streets ahead of Mason but its up to Poch I guess.

We should also have some players in by then but they wont be in the squad with no prearation, dont be surprised to see the likes of Winks or Onamah in there. We expect that some of these academy players will be getting a lot of games this year.

hellteam

First Grade

Deacon

First Grade
Extremely unlucky not to get a point, if we can play like that everyweek we will be in for a good yr

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We're still a few players short of a decent squad but for now I just wanna see our defense improve and that was a better effort than some of the crap we dished up last season.

We should have a few newbies in this week, I would expect SB and N'jie, they are supposed to be very close or done but with Spurs you just cant tell for sure.

Deacon

First Grade
Yep Dier isn't the long term solution but not sure if we can get someone else before the window shuts for that position, those other two are dragging out and yep wouldn't be surprised if either fell through. Interesting comments from Chris Ramsey the QPR manager overnight regarding Austin aswell

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Austin is not on our list, for now at least. If he is on the list it must be a long list and he would be plan Z

We are getting a DM but our top target is a very good one so it will be a Daniel Deadline Levy special if it come off, his club are waiting for bigger offers from other clubs which is not happening atm.

Deacon

First Grade
Austin is not on our list, for now at least. If he is on the list it must be a long list and he would be plan Z

We are getting a DM but our top target is a very good one so it will be a Daniel Deadline Levy special if it come off, his club are waiting for bigger offers from other clubs which is not happening atm.

Yep aware Austin isn't on the list(thank god don't rate him) but it's definitely interesting comments and somehow I think if the others were to fall through that's who wed end up. That DM is wishful thinking sadly, hope i'm wrong however

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we are going to get one, just a matter of which one since MS went to Manure.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No, the deal was done with Villa for Ade then put in more claims like he wants to stay in London and commute and TS said no, all other terms were agreed

Ade is just being Ade trying to milk it. He wont be art of our squad, he wont even be given a squad number this year apparently.

I expect RS to go back to Spain but we wont let him go till we get his replacement sorted and his replacement is being held onto till the last minute in case other inquiries come in

Latest posts