What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
12 shots on target, never been done by an EPL team so far this season.

Moose was boss but he will probably get dropped for Lamela to play the Chavs

hellteam

First Grade
12 shots on target, never been done by an EPL team so far this season.

Moose was boss but he will probably get dropped for Lamela to play the Chavs

Couldn't drop Dembele at the moment - he's in the form of his career. He's always had the ability to dribble past anyone but now he is doing it and then putting a good pass/shot in after it.

He might play in midfield with Dier because Alli is out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh true

Ali with 5 yellows so he will miss out against the Chavs, saves a huge selection issue because Lamela is in some career best form

I guess Moose will just play a little deeper

Be interesting to see if we plan any first 11 players against QarabagFC in Europa, it takes 2 days and a camel train to get back to London from there

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Job done, should finish top of our group now and a lot of players rested.

Bring on the Chavs

hellteam

First Grade
Probably would have liked Kane to get a rest with Son up top, but oh well, the strong team paid off - was getting a bit stressed there for a while. Bring on Sunday!

Deacon

First Grade
I'm worried about Sunday, as u guys said wish we rested more then our wing backs today. We definitely need another striker to help out Kane even for short stints

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Coco still injured from the friendly too I think, not sure of he will be ready

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he wasn't limping though, seemed to be precautionary

job done, finished top of our group

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Townsend is defo out in January even if its only on a loan. He wants to stay and fight for his spot but he is too far down teh pecking order now, not to mention is disciplinary issues. He father and manager have told him he needs to leave as he will only play in the U/21s for us now.

If Dier needs a rest then its no biggie, we got Bentilab back now and Moose is in career best form, we wont miss him for a week against the barcodes as we got tons of depth in the DM spot.

Onomah wass amazing this morning and much better than Clinton imo, this kid is EPL ready now. We also have Pritchard coming back now so yeh, goodbye Andros. We also got Oduwa to come back from loan from Celtic. He is playing extremely well.

Good to see CCV on the bench, he will be the next to step up I reckon, I dont think we need another CB to replace Dier now that he has moved to DM, in any case he could fill in at CB if need be.

We really are seeing the benefit of having such decent academy players and we've also got Sterling and Harrison fighting over a striker spot. Hard to believe they are both just 17 and 18 years old. Harrison has scored 11 goals against Chel$ki in just 9 games in u/18s and U/21s and they have a pretty decent academy squad as well.

We will buy or loan a decent striker in January but I see our academy players as our future.