What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Also looks like Yedlin will be sold as Sunderland dont want him and KWP has been incredible for our academy teams this year, he has jumped well ahead of Yedlin in the pecking order and can play either side.

hellteam

First Grade
It's been concerning this year how we've reacted to the other team leveling the game. We constantly seem to get the first goal, but then when the other team scores we seem to go to sh*t, and don't fight back and never look like scoring again. We couldn't put three passes together in the last 30 minutes of that game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just a bunch of very tired kids who are not mature enough yet to handle the rigors of 2 games a week

all part of the learning curve

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee swapping Ali and Moose gives us a rock solid defense, Ali is not the defensive player that Moose is and having him and Dier as to 2 deep lying mids certainly cuts off a lot of attacking plays and Mosse wont give the ball away like Ali does. Ali is more at home at AM for mine.

I like that move, also Beltelab on the bench didn't get a run so we seem to be very strong in that position.

Nice to see Winks on the bench, says to me that he is next inline to get a run a la Onomah and he can be a better player than Onomah although he is not an AM, he is a CM. Nice to see the depth coming through and next season we'll have Oduwa back from the Celtic loan so dunno where we are gonna fit all these kids.

4th spot and a pretty easy run through christmas.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So.............Clinton had a knee op and is out for a month or two, and the dippers are offering Benteke to us, possibly to finance their possible incomings

I know they paid 30+ for him but not a chance Levy would pay that

More like a 20 year old for about half that cuz that's how we roll atm, Poch wants to train people to play his way

hellteam

First Grade
So.............Clinton had a knee op and is out for a month or two, and the dippers are offering Benteke to us, possibly to finance their possible incomings

I know they paid 30+ for him but not a chance Levy would pay that

More like a 20 year old for about half that cuz that's how we roll atm, Poch wants to train people to play his way

Wouldn't spend 30mill for a bench player anyway.. whoever made that rumour up has to try harder.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
supposedly his agent as he has been told he is not in their future plans as he doesn't suit a high pressing game plan

we only play with one striker so we are getting one in this TW but its for back up and cup games as we never play 2 strikers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Spurs Stat Man ‏@SpursStatMan 8m8 minutes ago
Mousa Dembélé vs. Norwich: 95% pass completion 100% take-ons completed 100% tackles completed 100% clearances successful

That was a pretty good team performance, not 1 passenger today although Eriksen was a bit quiet.

ggmu

Juniors
Fell asleep during the Spurs game last night but from what i seen last game i like Dembele playing deeper with Ali further forward.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, it works so much better with Moose and Dier deep and Ali can be more attacking if he plays as AM.

We were forced to play Dier and Ali as the 2 deep lying mids for the first quarter of the season because everyone else was injured but playing Moose deeper and Ali as AM just works so much better

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ugly win but we'll take the 3 points at Watford

looks like Moose out for a week or 2

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
be funny if we ended up with 2 Moussa Dembeles at the club, its a possibility at this stage

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Read that Spurs were interested in Morata from Juve. Where would he fit into your line up with Kane being the main man upfront. Does poch play 2 up top much?