What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toughest Player In The NRL

snoozer

Bench
was impressed with foran last night.some of those hits would've killed a regular human but he bounced up and got back into it.

as far as toughest goes - gallen or dallas johnston

toovey for years gone by vote.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pound for Pound DJ would probably be at the top of the list. Forans effort last night is definately a decent step forward to claiming the top spot. Some of Gallens efforts in the last few seasons have been superhuman, yes there are blokes who often tip the 40 tackle mark and beyond but they also don't make 200m in the same game. Remember Luck racking up 71 tackles a few years ago, be interesting to see how these blokes actually rank in the side in the fitness tests compared to their efforts on the field.

Big Pete

Referee
I'll add Kevin Campion to the list.

Must have required over 200 stitches through out his career and would turn up every week and would get into fights with Bennett and the medical staff over his availability and more often than not win and be one of the best contributors on the field.

Unlike Webcke, the guy could also fight. Especially when he had his side-kick Marsh around.

These days, I think just about every player is 'tough' in how they play on with these really painful injuries. However, I couldn't honestly think of too many players I'd want in a bar fight with me - especially not at the Broncos where Hannant, Parker and Thaiday are our forward leaders.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I agree with Foran, big big fan of the kid, probably the first manly player ive liked 15 years
he gets absolutely belted and gets back up time and time again and not only does he get up but when someone runs at him, he does a bit of belting himself. Love his tenacity.