What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent who to Pemriff Panfas

Father Ted

First Grade
Willow said:
I'm right here dave. You don't have talk in the third person. lol

If Dave starts talking about his " Precious " Willow we may have the beginnings of a problem . Dave I can say "we" Because I talk to other Saints every day of my life and WE are a tribe that is not afraid to say what we think .
What I do think however is that there is a little thinly repressed anger maybe even a bit of resentment from a certain bunny who did'nt want the year to end . Come clean , it's good for the soul .;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Father Ted said:
If Dave starts talking about his " Precious " Willow we may have the beginnings of a problem . Dave I can say "we" Because I talk to other Saints every day of my life and WE are a tribe that is not afraid to say what we think .
What I do think however is that there is a little thinly repressed anger maybe even a bit of resentment from a certain bunny who did'nt want the year to end . Come clean , it's good for the soul .;-)

No need to be inclement Father!

Dave Q

Coach
Father Ted said:
Go on you know you want too .

Yes, there is much more work to be done around here.

I would like to hear more stories from people about positives in Trent's footballing endeavours.

Lets take a deep breath and focus on why we are here.

I might add that on a scale of most-favoured posters, I dont imagine I surpass "cold" level on Willows reading list.

I expect his agent to announce his loyalties next time before he tries to get me drunk.

I dont like being milked for information nor do I hope that I spilled any beans.

Dave Q

Coach
ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

FUG IT!

SOUTHS WERE RIPPED OFF!

RUGBY LEAGUE SUCKS!

EVERYONE SUX!

ESPECIALLY BARRETT!

Sorry guys I lost it there for a moment. Sorry Father Ted a lot too.

Now where were we?

Hey, I feel great all of a sudden!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is disappointing dave.

I'm pretty sure you have wrecked this thread by insisting that people pay attention to you.

Had to be said.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
This is disappointing dave.

I'm pretty sure you have wrecked this thread by insisting that people pay attention to you.

Had to be said.

You can have your thread back, I wasnt insisting on 'me'. I was only exploring.

Underneath, I wish him well no matter who he plays for.

Had to say it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Of course we wish him well. He's a rugby league player after all. You don't have a mortgage on such things dave.

Grow some socks and find a moist place to park them.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
Of course we wish him well. He's a rugby league player after all. You don't have a mortgage on such things dave.

Grow some socks and find a moist place to park them.

I'm not particularly impressed with your somewhat sour tone Willow.

You have the audacity to accuse me of turning the thread around when it seems to me it's you that's a little preoccupied with the personal.

If you keep making these ill-spired, derogatory, wrongful, wicked and insulting comments then I'm going to have to report you to admin and apply to have you banned.

And if that doesnt work, I'll start my defamation action tomorrow morning after putting on my enmoistened socks.

Call my bluff Willow, come on sonny, make my day.

Dave Q

Coach
drake said:
I don't.

Everyone called Barrett Santa, but to me he's the Grinch.

Thats right, who could forget those long seasons of rubbish with the occasional wrong 'un (a good game) thrown in.

While you were paying him a fortune for the season, the rest of the league saw that emperor Barrett was naked ( or in his undies).

You guys saw well-timed passes, deft kicks and strong defence while those of us with the ability to be objective ( not blinded by Doust's propaganda), well we watched him knock on, throw the wrong pass and kick out on the full.

He wasnt the bee-knees or cats whiskers or anything like that.

The Panthers are going to be bloody well sorry they bought him.

He'll make Tighe look like a Craig Wing.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
You're such a cry baby sometimes.

No I am fugging well not, I'm just, well, more reasonably upset than the average poster.

LU has made me hyper-sensitive to criticism, you try to deny the urge, then it becomes addictive.

Like a dog going back to eats its vomit.

Which is much finer imagery than Barrett knocking on in-goal.

Remember those classics?

Dave Q

Coach
Southernsaint said:
I think Dave is sailing very close to the wind...

Wipe that ridiculous smirk off your face.

When the mods turn their backs, us ordinary folk call you "monkeys" and laugh at your pretend superiority complexes.

You can edit or ban me, but you can never take my freedom!

Real mods hang tough on Souths LU anyway.

The rest of youse are just mates with the bosses.

Dave Q

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Yeah, you're a real Nelson Mandela...

Go whinge to the Un, lightweight :lol:

Article : United Nations LU Code of Conduct 2004 ( moved by: Botswana adopted by: World)

PART 5

Division 3.A

23.290(b): No moderator shall abuse a common poster without cause.

67.009(g): The penalty for a breach of 23.290(b) is the continutaion of a dull meaningless life with fug all to say.

and later:

234:780(e) It is a defence to a breach of section 23.290(b) if you are schmuck monkey-boy moderator.

Damn...The UN cant help me afterall.

The high counsel of LU admins might, but they have their hands busy polishing up the Minister for the Internet and Technology's new Jeep (and that of the shadow minister....just in case).

Beats polishing up ones ego Mr monkey mod.

Latest posts