What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent who to Pemriff Panfas

drake

First Grade
Heard Geyer say on Talkin' Sport and on the roast that the lawnmower man is coming back to Aus and may play for the Panfas.

As long as he doesn't play for Saints ever again I don't care, seriously love to see him belted from pillar tp post by the Dragons.

drake

First Grade
Just a personal nickname of mine for him. Some folks will get it; can't explain it unfortunately.

Sorry to be cryptic.

thommo4pm

Coach
I doubt he would come back to play for Penrith, I thought his contract with us was until the end of 2008, so he wouldn't be able to in any case.

I'd take him back though, no questions.
He would be a very good option at 9 or 13.
Maybe even in 11 or 12 as a ball runner out wide.
No problem with having depth in the squad.

Red Bear

Referee
Dragons with Barret - preliminary finals 2 years running
Dragons without Barret - 13th nanananana fishing

Godz Illa

Coach
lol Red Bear, leading Barrett apologist. No-one is buying that dummy, something Barrett was familiar with over the last few years of his career.

Anyway this rumour is one of the funniest I've heard, and most of the humour is due to the supposed credible source. Mark Geyer ffs. 90% of what dribbles from his meagre brain is bullsh*t, and the rest is sourced from this very forum. I know you're reading this MG you twat.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Red Bear said:
Dragons with Barret - preliminary finals 2 years running
Dragons without Barret - 13th
Well that's proof enough.

North Sydney premiers..... hang on, I'll find out from my great grandfather.
bite that

drake

First Grade
I think it mas Dragon_Man13. Kept posting after Pig went to Parra to rub in our losses.

big pat

Coach
barrett has been murdering them in pommy land with their soft defence, why would he come back here.

_Johnsy

Referee
MG said he had word that Baz may be coming back to the nrl, but in penrith colours, I for one will be very fugged off, walks out on us after we release Holdsworth, then decides to come back to another club next year.

If it happens won't be happy, however it justy shows how inept doust and Co. really are.

Dave Q

Coach
Its been said here before that the Saints rejects usually lift once they have left the club.

Pig's game on Friday was one of his best Ive ever seen him play.

Barrett will look the goods in black. I can tell you, they are very excited about the rumour.

Barrett and Sammut in the halves, mmmm, the land of milk and honey.

You are going to have to skill up some more for the rest of us to plunder!