What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 23 Feb :: Rabbitohs 44 Sharks 0 @ Gosford, NSW

BWNB

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
we take momentum into the new season for a start

you scored the same amount of points tonight as you've won premierships :lol: what the f**k do you have to show for anything?

riiiight

How so, you finished one point ahead of us and won one of your last 2 games ,where we won two from two.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Please don't get ahead yourselves, this was only a trial.

That said, good to see the team can score some points, which was clearly our biggest downfall in 2007.

GO BUNNIES.

Vossy

Bench
looks like we still need to do alot on our attack anyway considering bird,gallen,de gois,williams,thompson,covell,ross,pomeroy and douglas didnt play...hope they can strengthen our team and show our true potential..

anyways..well done souths

Inferno

Coach
no need to break the winning formula dickhead so next time shut the f**k up about doing SFA

hahaha, why are you getting so worked up precious, your team won tonight.

Sugar

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
Please don't get ahead yourselves, this was only a trial.

That said, good to see the team can score some points, which was clearly our biggest downfall in 2007.

GO BUNNIES.
Even though it was a trial its better than getting pasted in the pre season like we did when Coleman coached us i think in our 3 trials we got dusted for about 50 points in each one.

44-0 i'll take it as a positve step in both attack and defence.

Next week should be a cracker with the dragons winning both teams will field near full strength teams

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Vossy said:
looks like we still need to do alot on our attack anyway considering bird,gallen,de gois,williams,thompson,covell,ross,pomeroy and douglas didnt play...hope they can strengthen our team and show our true potential..

anyways..well done souths

Ricky will be all over them like a rash this week, so better something like this happens now when it counts towards nothing.

Dave Q

Coach
Ziggy the God said:
Ricky will be all over them like a rash this week, so better something like this happens now when it counts towards nothing.

The coaches box is taking out an AVO on him.

BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
How so, you finished one point ahead of us and won one of your last 2 games ,where we won two from two.

lol are you kidding or what? are you forgetting we lost 6 of our 13 in the first 6 weeks? we lost 2 games under fittler, knocked off melbourne, took warriors all the way and took down souths. melbourne win the comp, warriors make top 4 and souths were in a position for top 4 only a week before we beat them. that's how we take confidence

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Sugar said:
Even though it was a trial its better than getting pasted in the pre season like we did when Coleman coached us i think in our 3 trials we got dusted for about 50 points in each one.

44-0 i'll take it as a positve step in both attack and defence.

Next week should be a cracker with the dragons winning both teams will field near full strength teams

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely wrapped with the result, but guys coming out and saying we will win the comp on the back of it are jumping the gun.

Very happy that we have the Kiwi boys to slot back in, and I cannot wait to get out there next weekend!!!!

Vossy

Bench
least ricky knows how the fringe first graders go, ill just put it down to being rusty..bring on the next trial when most of the regular first graders comeback in...

jeeze TT your abit moody tonight

BWNB

First Grade
lol are you kidding or what? are you forgetting we lost 6 of our 13 in the first 6 weeks? we lost 2 games under fittler, knocked off melbourne, took warriors all the way and took down souths. melbourne win the comp, warriors make top 4 and souths were in a position for top 4 only a week before we beat them. that's how we take confidence

Yea and so what?
Our season last year was about as successful as yours.
Having the some of the best defence in the comp ect...

Vossy said:
jeeze TT your abit moody tonight

i'm sorry but i've never discussed anything with you for you to be saying i'm moody

BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
Yea and so what?
Our season last year was about as successful as yours.
Having the some of the best defence in the comp ect...

you don't get it do you? we played disgraceful football under opes and couldn't string two passes together and hardly found the line and our defence was embarassing. under fittler we reversed all that. THAT'S HOW WE TAKE CONFIDENCE INTO THE NEW SEASON

you guys won like 3 of your last 10 games. the only thing you have to look forward to is being on top of the ladder by round 13 and still missing the finals

you're an idiot of high proportions so you can have the last word i'm done with you

Vossy

Bench
i'm sorry but i've never discussed anything with you for you to be saying i'm moody

i usually just sit back and read what you all post....thought id start contributing

BWNB

First Grade

you don't get it do you? we played disgraceful football under opes and couldn't string two passes together and hardly found the line and our defence was embarassing. under fittler we reversed all that. THAT'S HOW WE TAKE CONFIDENCE INTO THE NEW SEASON

you guys won like 3 of your last 10 games. the only thing you have to look forward to is being on top of the ladder by round 13 and still missing the finals

you're an idiot of high proportions so you can have the last word i'm done with you

We will see how things go in the coming weeks, until then...

redandgreenduck

Juniors

you don't get it do you? we played disgraceful football under opes and couldn't string two passes together and hardly found the line and our defence was embarassing. we under fittler reversed all that. THAT'S HOW WE TAKE CONFIDENCE INTO THE NEW SEASON

Very false confidence..Adolph is a joker/coach imposter..he will not make the grade..roosters/tigers will fight out the spoon...special