What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v souths

bluey

Bench
Kearney injured and looks in pain so i have been told.
Also said they look terrible in the first half so whatever ricky has tried it has not worked.

26-- Nil

Inferno

Coach
bluey said:
Kearney injured and looks in pain so i have been told.
Also said they look terrible in the first half so whatever ricky has tried it has not worked.

26-- Nil

f**k me, this is the second or third year in a row we've lost key players in meaningless trials isn't it?

bluey

Bench
Sheros los Deros said:
Hard to put a positive spin on that. Only a trial, but 44-0 is ordinary, even if the sqaud is understrength.

Souths were more understrenght than us,so it really is a poor effort.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Don't worry guys it doesn't mean its the end of your season..both teams had understrength squads so its hard to tell IMO where either one stands just yet.

Inferno

Coach
Missing

Covell
Gallen
Bird
Pomeroy
De Gois
Douglas
Williams
Thompson
Ross

Which is more than half our normal side, but still disappointing to get beaten so badly.

Vossy

Bench
hope that got our only smashing out of the way for the year

hope with the inclusion of bird,gallen,de gois,pomeroy,douglas,ross etc..we can go alot better then what we showed tonight..back to PL for quite a few players that were called up from reggies to play..hope our real potential is showed against the knights..meh only a trial..filiga needs some more game time in PL before he gets to first grade get him back to full match fitness..

ghoti

Bench
Regardless of who we were missing, the squad still looked pretty solid on paper. There's no excuse for getting thrashed by a scoreline that wide. Kinda glad I didn't make it along to the game in hindsight.

Will be interesting to hear how Filiga went defensively out wide and also how our halves failed to put on any points all game.

Vossy

Bench
ricky now knows what is wrong and he will (hopefully) fix it come round 1 and not leave it till round 12..seems we have forgotten how to defend

any news on kearney?

Quigs

Immortal
wittyfan said:
No points scored at all is the biggest worry.

Not much to worry about witty, it is only 12 or so less then we averaged last season.

It's only February anyway...

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts