What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v souths

spider

Coach
oh no - that was in reference to his ability on the footy field

vossy thinks extremely high of simmo, i mean exremely high

you go to the highest point - then go some more

he wont deny it

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fugg me fatal I've found a new target for 2008. Hope he gets plenty of game time.

Who the FUGG is the clown wearing Number 20 who lets in a try while shovin' his mouthguard back in??

It's about 3 minutes 19 seconds into that youtube vid.

Frenzy.

Immortal
spider said:
oh no - that was in reference to his ability on the footy field

vossy thinks extremely high of simmo, i mean exremely high

you go to the highest point - then go some more

he wont deny it

Vossy - there's a valued opinion. He also thinks highly of Gus Gould. Dead cred for Vossy there.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frenzy. said:
Fugg me fatal I've found a new target for 2008. Hope he gets plenty of game time.

Who the FUGG is the clown wearing Number 20 who lets in a try while shovin' his mouthguard back in??

20. Tohi Leha

NikkiShark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
Frenzy. said:

20. Tohi Leha
it was Isaac Retzlaff.

Leha%2cTohi%2008H_135116_p.jpg

that is Tohi Leha

Quigs

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:

his uncle was one of the original Polaroids...

It was a failed takeover army.

Shame another revolution bit the dust

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

SharkShocked

Bench
Was just wondering if anyone noticed the number 20 in the Toyota Cup game on the weekend.

Was it Pakatoa??? I can't quite remember, i didn't keep the team lineup sheet

Whoever it was, seemed to take the ball up fairly hard and looked to break the line on a few occasions.

I arrived just before half time, so i'm not too sure of how well he played in the opening stanza, but he seemed to make some impact.

Anyone else have an opinion on this bloke?

gavin_miller

Juniors
Quigs said:
REALLY !!!!!

"get to bed Millers - its way too early"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

ok, so my simmons isnt a 1st grader call has been said before :) (I work nights btw Quigs!...)

and re: two number 20's ... I honestly recall that happening. there were blokes coming on left,right and centre in the same numbered numbers, and then some were not in the program at all so ...

Aye ? Thats The Unpredictability of SPORT , Witty ,That Makes it dfferent frm the Ballet!! Unpredictability !!!!! ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Quigs

Immortal
gavin_miller said:
ok, so my simmons isnt a 1st grader call has been said before :) (I work nights btw Quigs!...)

and re: two number 20's ... I honestly recall that happening. there were blokes coming on left,right and centre in the same numbered numbers, and then some were not in the program at all so ...

Get it right Mills - get a grip.

You're just suffering from 20 / 20 vision

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
gavin_miller said:

Get it right Mills - get a grip.

You're just suffering from 20 / 20 vision

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
Rabbitohs2005 said:
you played your best backline possible pretty much, so stop with the excuses, we had the same amount of players out, just scattered around the field, rather than just the forward pack.

we have way more depth than you guys...that what the scoreline shows.

This fellow must be chuffed with the hot trial form souths took into the opening match last night !

Latest posts