What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v souths

Surely

Post Whore
lolesi said:
How about we wait for our result tonight before you start those posts eh?

Why i fully expect us to get beaten, and i wasnt the one talking it up after a trial win.

What are you superstitious or something :)

coolumsharkie

Referee
I agree Surely.. havent heard from my Bunnies fan mate today... yesterday though.. a thousand text messages.." Masons a sook".. "our forwards will smash that old hack F'gibbon.".. ''Bring on the Sharks soon''... etc etc

I love it

Ausguy

Coach
rabbitohs 2005????? r u around anywhere???
wonder if they are still high fiving each other for that trial win?

Wozza

Juniors
On the official Souths website during the week, the Souths football club was asking all supporters if they had a Slurpee machine that they can lend the club for the players. After last night's performance I think JT better double up on the red cordial mix.

DJDL

Bench
If they get the spoon, closely followed by the Dragons and Rooters I'll be a happy man.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Taylor game plan being exposed for its simplicity & lack of creativity.
Jason got rid of the footballers from his team & replaced them with kids who then have no guidance.
Sucked in.

taylors game plan is to have 1 guy run at the line and no one follow.

then kick it poorly and give away penalties of the 5th tackle.

also, he takes off kidwell, asotasi, luke and greenfield at the same time.

genius.

amcoglory said:
well said inferno, saw alot of souths hecklers on this site havent seen them back since

Yes they were bragging about depth.

Maybe they mean't on the NRL Premiership ladder?

Well they've got plenty of depth on that............

coolumsharkie

Referee
coolumsharkie said:
Someone should remind you that it's a trial, no one likes to cop a flogging.. but lets put it all in perspective before you come in here and start dishing out the orders.

I am so going to enjoy the Bunnies slide this year.

:cool: :D

And where is the other pillow biter Dave Q?

they are going in this game week with their 4th halves combo in 4 games. isaac luke is out and asotasi could be too. meanwhile paulson remains on the wing. manly 13+ all the way.

Wozza

Juniors
i'll give you my thoughts on Taylor. He's an overrated media whore who makes excuses instead of finding solutions, and has done zero as a coach. You think the imbeciles running Souths would have learned their lesson from signing high profile ex players who couldn't run a chook raffle, instead of an experienced NRL coach.

blacktip-reefy said:
Whats your thoughts on Taylor DS?

I don't think much of him now.
On his coaching or media interviews.
Team selections this year have been very strange.
And to me he comes across as a smart arse in the media.

He looked the goods with Parramatta's recovery in 2006.
Had a great year with the Bunnies in 2007.
But he's hit a brick wall in 2008.

I was wrong about him.

But I still think Souths can be a Club on the rise.
But not with him as the coach.