What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

triple m news said nsw 40 man squad has been announced

Godz Illa

Coach
Makes the City team a bit clearer

1. Hayne
2. Best
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Williams
6. Lewis
7. Wallace
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. ??
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Sutton

14. Pearce
15. M Minichiello
16. Waterhouse
17. Hoffman

Timbo

Staff member
Even I'm suprised to see the great man Alan Tongue get a mention.

Noone would be more deserving of a blue jersey.

Gaba

First Grade
Pearce being thought about is a f**king joke, he never should be mention to be a waterball for nsw, f**king disgusting , wouldnt mind Anasta, even Kimmorley but f**king pearce no way

Last edited:

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Why do they continue to pick Jamie Lyon when he clearly does not want to play rep footy???? I would much rather a player with less ability than Lyon but more heart and passion.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pearce being thought about is a f**king joke, he never be mention to be a waterball for nsw, f**king disgusting squad

Is this a new sport(and a new language)?

Pierce is a dead set certainty for the 7. Deserves it too imo.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Sadly this means little when it comes to picking the actual team. Players outside these "training squads" have made the side in the past

aqua_duck

Coach
Surprised to see a quiet achiever like McManus there, some knights fans think he isn't worthy of 1st grade if Uate and Vuna are fit, personally I think its a great reward for someone who's durable and works hard

Geohood

Bench
I suggest Pearce knockers to bloody watch him play. He's been great the past few weeks.

But if he's not selected im more than happy because I think he's probably still too young.

Monk

Referee
Pearce, Shak and Myles were highlights in a poor roosters side on Saturday.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a couple of really good and bad selections there. Btw i love the selection of jimmy mac from the knights. He's gotta be the most under-rated player in the game today. We could do much MUCH worse then him on the wing

Mr Saab

Referee
No Hindmarsh, Kimmorley or Anasta....looks like they have dropped part of the horrible past of the last three years.

Latest posts