What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

skeepe

Immortal
League_God said:
and also they are a two man team, but im bored at tafe and a good disagreement never hurt anyone.

Forever proof that dropping out after year 10 just isn't smart.

perverse

Referee
Knights_for_spoon said:
The meaning of perverse from Wikipedia

As a psychological term it was originally applied especially frequently to homosexual behaviour.
bahaha way to take an exerpt of context dipsh*t. i suppose if my name was "Flaming_Gay_Man" i'd just be a happy dude that's on fire too?

... and of course wikipedia is a worldwide authority and completely reliable source of information. how about picking up a dictionary if you want the actual meaning of the word, you f**king dope.

got any more gems of wisdom? maybe you'd like to pick apart my grammer? i'd call you geniused, but i actually pity geniuss - whereas i only wish pestilence and suffering for the likes of you.

League_God

Juniors
skeepe said:
Forever proof that dropping out after year 10 just isn't smart.
lol and wtf does that have to do with the knights or canberra?
oh btw good game you raiders played...:sarcasm:

If I was a player I would be asking for my money up front now!
Knights are gonna have to rely on home crowds again, and if you get more Saturday night games, goodbye, If Last Saturdays crowd is anything to go by, you will be joining Newtown and North Sydney!

macavity

Referee
to have so many weird internet stalkers?

dummy spit johns, R69, joeys wheelchair, pwa, knights for the spoon, skeepe.... the list goes on...