What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

redeel

Juniors
just wanted to thank you guys for the trade of coaches.for the 1st time in 11 years we have broken the smith shackles,and can now go on and play some good semi's football for a change all with out the teacher student mind games,that is of infants school standard.smith will do some great things for your club as he did at parra,but building commaradary,and matship will not be on the menu.the guy is a true pro, but personally lacks the human touch,love compassion that sort of thing.anyhow i hope you guys canrecapture your good form in the comming years and go on without joey.
But for now why not join the eels force for the remaining games,after all we do share quite a few things,not the least ex coaches.

cheers redeel

Gene Krupa

Referee
Get bent. Come back in three or four years and give us an honest opinion.

BTW, you must be joking yourself if you think you will beat the Storm after the last two scrappy wins.

redeel

Juniors
yep smith or bs as we called him certainly has made some changes,like those two guys he let go to melbourne the minor prems,he makes some dumb decisions somtimes

Gene Krupa

Referee
redeel said:
yep smith or bs as we called him certainly has made some changes,like those two guys he let go to melbourne the minor prems,he makes some dumb decisions somtimes

What two guys, you spastic?

Only one went this season, that I know of. And he's a f**king cat.

Gene Krupa

Referee
redeel said:
shows how much u know about your own club.spastic ,grow a brain what are you in yr 2

No. What two players went to Melbourne THIS season.

I know what you're aluding to, but when Quinn was here, he was an ill diciplined tool. A hangover from the Hagan era. Just wait til complacency sets in at Parra. You'll have a team riding on the back of Tim Smith and Brett Finch! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
shows how much u know about your own club.spastic ,grow a brain what are you in yr 2

Cool it, kid. While you're in year two - I'd advise you get the teacher to explain the the concepts of spelling and grammar to you. Might help in those intellectual conversations I don't doubt you're a fan of.

big boppa eel

Juniors
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
All this Pro-Hagan bullsh*t is making me f**king sick.

Can anyone tell me when a team is actually going to put
In a decent performance against Parramatta?

They have to be the luckiest team in the comp,
Every time they come up against a so-called “worthy” opponent,
That team drops its bundle and Parra scavenge another lukewarm win.

P.S Mark Riddell’s guts are a phenomenon.
Have another sour grape champion.

Flame_Trees

Juniors
To dismantle the club for taking the 2001 premiership off him...and didnt he do a good job of it this year,next year can only be better...and ya even paying him good dollars to do it.:crazy:

(KW)

Juniors
The Crusade is offering 30 tickets to Squadron members for this weekend's season opener against the Raiders.

So with the 30 ring-ins, the total will be what, about 33?

KW

macavity

Referee
(KW) said:
The Crusade is offering 30 tickets to Squadron members for this weekend's season opener against the Raiders.

So with the 30 ring-ins, the total will be what, about 33?

KW

your mum is coming too

Ok so hes fast, but so was Joven.

I think this is the evolutiuon of the Footballer athlete Vs Athleteic footballer.

Obviously if he was a footballer athlete he would have played first grade along time ago. So how much longer to we have to wait to see him scorching down the sidelines hes only a winger for gods sake. We all know he has defensive problems but last time i checked we were losing more games than we were winning. so lets give him a go and see if he sinks or swims.

roopy

Referee
He would have played firstgrade last year if he hadn't missed the last half of the season.

otori

Juniors
I remember that Joven Clarke kid being on the Footy Show during the hypnotising segment. Played for the Rabbitohs right?